Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Doing Right Now? (non OT version)

Options

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Options

Options

Options
    Got home late and made a couple pies.  If really takes no time to build and cook them if you do all the prep work ahead of time.
    Options
    RIP DEBO

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options

As great as those pizzas look, the real star of this post is the plate, which is not blue. 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Got home late and made a couple pies.  If really takes no time to build and cook them if you do all the prep work ahead of time.
    Don’t you mean mise en place? 😉
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    The story on the signpost I removed last night....city sent me a notice it was "obsolete" and had to come down.  I called them up and they explained it's not because it is ghetto rusty and constructed out of drill pipe, it's that the zoning board will never let a business under x square feet in whatever mixed use zoning I'm in have that kind of sign.  Ever.  And they're paving my road.

Anyway, I was pissed at first, but then thought it's just another piece of urban decay.  It's not a business.  If it is ever a business in my name, I'll never put up a sign anyway.  So a buddy and I cut the base and pulled it down with the forklift.  Chopped it up and that's all she wrote.  I think I'll use it to make some outdoor tables or something.  Maybe a vegetable canon.

Also, had to move the RV.  Now that did piss me off.
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    The story on the signpost I removed last night....city sent me a notice it was "obsolete" and had to come down.  I called them up and they explained it's not because it is ghetto rusty and constructed out of drill pipe, it's that the zoning board will never let a business under x square feet in whatever mixed use zoning I'm in have that kind of sign.  Ever.  And they're paving my road.

Anyway, I was pissed at first, but then thought it's just another piece of urban decay.  It's not a business.  If it is ever a business in my name, I'll never put up a sign anyway.  So a buddy and I cut the base and pulled it down with the forklift.  Chopped it up and that's all she wrote.  I think I'll use it to make some outdoor tables or something.  Maybe a vegetable canon.

Put a bass boat there instead.

I would if I had one.  I hate bass fishing.
    Options

Not too bad for a line cook
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

I think it would be fun to think about what your business would be called if you wanted to make it a business.   I’m going with “NOLA  ManBearCave and Emporium”
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options

What were you a chef at little caesars? My wife lets the kids make their own pizzas sometimes and thats what those look like. My oldest just turned 6.
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    I think I spot Chili Crisp. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Lit
    Options
    Legume said:
    Lit said:
    What were you a chef at little caesars? My wife lets the kids make their own pizzas sometimes and thats what those look like. My oldest just turned 6.

He burnt the toppings then added more cheese on top to cover it up. The guy is calling himself a chef and posting food that look like that? I hope you can cook better than that but probably not.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Lit said:

He burnt the toppings then added more cheese on top to cover it up. The guy is calling himself a chef and posting food that look like that? I hope you can cook better than that but probably not.

• Lit
    Options
    Legume said:
    Lit said:
    Legume said:
    Lit said:

Thats better
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Can's spell anus without U-S-N-A

Go Army Beat Navy!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited December 2020
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Saw this on one of the fb groups. I'm surprised @northGAcock doesn't have one yet.

Fixed that for you John. 

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    6 cruisers out front, guy was waving a gun and pointing it at a guy in a truck. busted
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    Options
    yellow lab doing its thing
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    officer with gloves and an evidence bag just went into a storage stall, good dog
    fukahwee maine

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    This is like a really slow version of Cops.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Legume said:
    This is like a really slow version of Cops.

im waiting now for the coffee delivery. no assault rifles this time which is more the norm here
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    road rage, loaded handgun, 1 year minimum in jail for no permit. video taped and two witnesses. idiot
    fukahwee maine