Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just some bbq, and some boating.. and still need help, (very pic heavy)

Still no suggestions on getting my old handle back? AlbertaEgger here. We eat good on the river..

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    edited October 2020
    Definitely eating well. What river is that? And are all those pics from the same trip - because it looks like the weather changed?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Thanks for the pics! Everything looks awesome!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Foghorn said:
    Definitely eating well. What river is that? And are all those pics from the same trip - because it looks like the weather changed?
    I live in central Alberta, those pics are all from the North Saskatchewan River, my backyard. Some of them are way up river near the Big Horn Dam. Nordegg/Big Horn area, closer to Jasper, others are from local here at home. 
  • Great pics all around!

The Buffalo has been MIA the past few days.  Hopefully when he reappears he'll help you out.  You can also try emailing him directly at r.d'amico@biggreenegg.com
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Great pics all around!

The Buffalo has been MIA the past few days.  Hopefully when he reappears he'll help you out.  You can also try emailing him directly at r.d'amico@biggreenegg.com
    Thanks John!
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    dayum fine eats all the way around!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Wow!! What an awesome post.
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....