Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lump Reducer - alternate way

Options
Ozzie_Isaac
Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,200

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin

Comments

• fiber_induced_deuce
    Options
    Now THATS a real lumpbuster!  

Amirite?
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Hey, isn't that the Benghazi lady?  My reptilian brain tells me that's all I need to know.
    Options
    As Rush said, and why we're (America, greatest nation ever) kicking some serious virus ass, first in the world, b!tches!!!!:

The four corners of deceit: government, academia, science and media. Those institutions are now corrupt and exist by virtue of deceit. That's how they promulgate themselves; it is how they prosper.

So....throw out your science books, take off your masks and gobble down some handfuls of hydroxychloroquine, and don't forget to bend over for the demon seed, up the pork butt, to merge with your alien DNA!!!!!

Options
    Ummm...all that, I guess, is another alternate way to reduce lump.  The one called your "brain".
    Options
    That said, did you know if you tweet "MAGA" twice a day, all your ails will go away?!
    Options
    The power of positive thinking makes me believe the power of positive thinking is a real thing.  Follow me now: think positively, and remember, reality is 99% perception.  (slow people out there read this at least twice)
    Options
    (you know who you are)
    Options
    'NIGHT!!!!!!
    Options
    It's funny how so many of the same people that "reduce their lump" when looking at her photo use this photo to "enlarge their lump".

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,059
    Options

I admire you Ozzie, for being the guy who insists on no politics in his WAYDRN thread on the one hand, while letting his true colors show in threads like these.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    It's funny how so many of the same people that "reduce their lump" when looking at her photo use this photo to "enlarge their lump".

Oh those beautiful bird lips.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    I will add one more:

2 people lost to ebola when Obama was president.
    "He should resign immediately!" - Trump

Hillary - 4 at Bengazi "What does it matter?"
    Lock her up! - Trump

Trump - 158,000+ dead US Citizens in the USA, dozens of US soldiers killed by his friend Putin, serving overseas.
    "Fake News by the Lamestream media."
    "Your Favorite President" "MAGA" - Trump

Whatevs.

America was busted in  2016 by the hypocritical rascist, fascists that voted for Trump.

Master Race, my âss. This dude next to the cut out is priceless.

Talk about a lump buster.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I will add one more:

Lock her up! - Trump

Trump - 158,000+ dead US Citizens in the USA, dozens of US soldiers killed by his friend Putin, serving overseas.

Whatevs.

America was busted in  2016 by the hypocritical rascist, fascists that voted for Trump.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live - Find  Share on GIPHY
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I will add one more:

Lock her up! - Trump

Whatevs.

Didnt you say nobody on the forum was dumb enough to think this @JohnInCarolina?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Lit said:
    YukonRon said:
    I will add one more:

Lock her up! - Trump

Whatevs.

Didnt you say nobody on the forum was dumb enough to think this @JohnInCarolina?
    I think what I said is that you don't read good.  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited August 2020
    Options

I admire you Ozzie, for being the guy who insists on no politics in his WAYDRN thread on the one hand, while letting his true colors show in threads like these.  
    Ha! This was intended as a joke and a lesson.

Instead of doing this in Ron's thread, I made my own.  That way it does not impact threads of real interest.  I get my lulz while leaving other folks stuff alone.

BTW, not sure why people are flagging anyone in this thread.  I set the bar very very low for acceptable in the first post.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    YukonRon said:
    I will add one more:

Lock her up! - Trump

Whatevs.

Or you just make crap up as you go. Either way you look really stupid like normal.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    YukonRon said:
    I will add one more:

Lock her up! - Trump

Whatevs.

Or you just make crap up as you go. Either way you look really stupid like normal.
    Indeed.  People are constantly telling me how stupid I look, especially you and  the other members of the Forum Area Resistance Tribe.  It's really starting to impact my self esteem.  
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    YukonRon said:
    I will add one more:

Lock her up! - Trump

Whatevs.

Indeed.  People are constantly telling me how stupid I look, especially you and  the other members of the Forum Area Resistance Tribe.  It's really starting to impact my self esteem.  
    I didnt expect you to understand John. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hey every body, this was about a funny double entendre.  No need to personally attack anyone .... Unless that anyone is a politician, then they are fair game.

I find it interesting that a not insignificant portion of both sides think the other side is stupid and has no redeeming qualities.

None of us know everything, and all of us can learn something from people with differing opinions.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Instead of doing this in Ron's thread, I made my own.  That way it does not impact threads of real interest.  I get my lulz while leaving other folks stuff alone.

BTW, not sure why people are flagging anyone in this thread.  I set the bar very very low for acceptable in the first post.
    I'm just giving you the business man.  I really couldn't care less where this sort of thing shows up on here.

As for the flagging, I just don't pay attention to it anymore.  Just about everything and anything gets flagged around here these days.  And it's definitely because they're anonymous now.  If you go back and look at some of the older threads around here where there was lots of poo being flung by the usual suspects, you won't see hardly any flags.  
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    The flags just let me know what I say is very important to them.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Wooderson
    Wooderson Posts: 355
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Unfortunately this country threw its citizens overboard 40 yrs ago.  The sh!t they shuffle around every 4 yrs doesn't mean a thing.   Corporations run this country,  not the politicians.   We are all bought and sold.   Welcome to your life.  You just gotta keep livin man.  L. I. V. I. N.  Stay thirsty my friends 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

I'm just giving you the business man.  I really couldn't care less where this sort of thing shows up on here.

As for the flagging, I just don't pay attention to it anymore.  Just about everything and anything gets flagged around here these days.  And it's definitely because they're anonymous now.  If you go back and look at some of the older threads around here where there was lots of poo being flung by the usual suspects, you won't see hardly any flags.  
    Anonymous flags were definitely a step backwards.  Not sure why that change was made.  Probably fear of retaliation or something.  I just really can't be bothered to Flag someone.  I have to hit Flag, then decide what type it was, to much thinking for an Interwebz forum.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Their'yre have too bee a Grammer error on their sum were.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I'll just leave this here and let folks draw their own conclusions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaaTZkqsaxY&t=665s
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I'm glad too see that someone get's the joke. 
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    I just thought you dumbed it down for him.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I just thought you dumbed it down for him.
    Apparently I didn't go far enough.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,360
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I'll just leave this here and let folks draw their own conclusions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaaTZkqsaxY&t=665s

John, read the manuals and books!

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!