Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: cazzy's a righteous dude (Franklin art)

Options
2»

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    +20 brother!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    That is a beautiful work of art. Louvre worthy. They should take down the Mona Lisa, and replace it with this.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Luvnlife
    Luvnlife Posts: 219
    Options
    Glad it resurfaced! Great pic and placement. 
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    I think I might like the other picture I sent @JohnInCarolina a lil better.   B)

Thanks for the compliments!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options

Cool pic

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,945
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Haha I'm working at Sandia this week and really haven't been checking the forum at all - didn't see that this had resurfaced.  

The Franklin art is featured prominently in my house and people comment on it all the time.  I suppose it helps that it is adjacent to my beer fridge and whiskey selection =) , but it is without question a very cool photo and piece.  

@cazzy also sent me another shot of NYC that is in my office at work.  I have a pretty good shot of it on my phone here:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Haha I'm working at Sandia this week and really haven't been checking the forum at all - didn't see that this had resurfaced.  

The Franklin art is featured prominently in my house and people comment on it all the time.  I suppose it helps that it is adjacent to my beer fridge and whiskey selection =) , but it is without question a very cool photo and piece.  

@cazzy also sent me another shot of NYC that is in my office at work.  I have a pretty good shot of it on my phone here:

Not sure why I pulled this thread up, but I was just thinking about this photo.  I need to print this one for my house lolol
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    Like said before, no one goes to Franklin's no more, is too crowded.
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    Options
    JonWesson said:
    I think this statement is contradictory.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    edited August 2020
    Options
    JonWesson said:
    I think this statement is contradictory.
    It’s a Yogi Berra  quote.  Although the original of course was not in reference to Franklin’s. 
    New Orleans LA
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,945
    Options
    I’d forgotten about this thread.  Those pieces by @cazzy are still hanging in my house and office.  The only thing that’s really changed is my liquor supply.  I’m much more of a bourbon man these days.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    Cazzy has heart.  I can respect that.