Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg Whiskey Tumbler

Used the wife’s vinyl machine to make this today. Thoughts? 

Atlanta, GA 

LBGE, Mini-Max, Mini, 1995 BGE Chiminea, 22" Blackstone, Weber Genesis E-310. 

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    COOL! Just better brace yourself as the BGE legal beagles will be on you pronto! Think I’m kidding? 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Update: I only made 1 of these for myself and will NOT be making or selling any. It was just for my own amusement. 
    Atlanta, GA 

LBGE, Mini-Max, Mini, 1995 BGE Chiminea, 22" Blackstone, Weber Genesis E-310. 
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,078
    RRP said:
    COOL! Just better brace yourself as the BGE legal beagles will be on you pronto! Think I’m kidding? 
    You mean Legal Eagles perhaps?  I've been owned by numerous Beagles over my life, none would even consider untoward action to a human, let alone something as harsh as legal action.  Bunnies, not so much.
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Just great. Dude posts a nifty idea, and the legal issues are mentioned first. 

Whatever would happen if OP lost some of such tumblers in the mail? To different addresses. And some people around the country/world happened to make donations to the OP. I’ve heard of crazier things. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    caliking said:
    Just great. Dude posts a nifty idea, and the legal issues are mentioned first. 

Whatever would happen if OP lost some of such tumblers in the mail? To different addresses. And some people around the country/world happened to make donations to the OP. I’ve heard of crazier things. 
    Just trying to be helpful. Ask Matt at SmokeWare about his "come to Jesus" meeting in Atlanta when he first sold his stainless steel cap after naming it EggWare. I hear the legal beagles were not nice!

Then as for printing and making even mere pennies off anything using copyrighted BGE logos watch out!  

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,569
    Very cool!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Three days later and the Bison is letting this stick for now.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,642
    I’ve been getting mine from Ron, can I cut out the middleman?

South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
    Ron, I’ve bought several EggGaskets(tm) from you and I love the dimpled green cardboard box you’re shipping them in now.  Has the legal team come after you?
  • Don’t toy with the buffalo
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,540
    Is Ron the Buffalo??
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Don’t toy with the buffalo

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • RyanStl
    RyanStl Posts: 1,050
    @Kevinboatright - thanks for shipping me the case of BGE Whiskey Tumblers™ I ordered from you last week, all 250 tumblers arrived today  in perfect condition. These will be a hit for my booth at the local flea market this fall. 
    LMAO 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,937
    RRP said:
    Is Ron the Buffalo??

No, I am not! 

BTW the REAL @WesJohnson who lives and works in Indianapolis is nothing but a common thief whose word isn’t even worth a lousy 11 bucks! Bet his momma is real proud! Huh?
    He may be 11 bucks richer for it Ron, but he’ll never be able to buy his integrity back.  

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    RRP said:
    Is Ron the Buffalo??

No, I am not! 

BTW the REAL @WesJohnson who lives and works in Indianapolis is nothing but a common thief whose word isn’t even worth a lousy 11 bucks! Bet his momma is real proud! Huh?
    I guess we were lucky we never could get the Christmas ornaments off the ground. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    RRP said:
    Is Ron the Buffalo??

No, I am not! 

Whacha' done in your life to make momma proud?  Didn't think so.  Materialistic shite has no count for momma's or heaven.
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road