Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Quarantine Day # I cant remember

Options
Perfect day here in Central Florida, high of 90 and not a cloud in sight. Lets have a huge pool party (in my tiny pool). Fired up all the cookers I got and invited my wife and the dogs, all of which are probably sick of me annoying them. I hope everyone is doing well out there! Iim gonna need AA and Over Eaters when this is done. Ok time to start drinking. Cheers all!
O-Town, FL

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Looks like there are certainly worse place to be stuck for six weeks +.  Great set up!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Great set-up as noted above.  Should be able to unwind a bit right there.  
    Stop in some Friday night for the on-line bull session, linked here:
    Community And Friday Night Foruming  
    Definitely won't help with the AA deal but may offer a break from the cook/eat routine.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    Beautiful yard!  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    Looks like it will be a great day.  Where in O-town?  I grew up there.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• ewyllins
    ewyllins Posts: 461
    Options
    @Foghorn I too grew up in Orlando, I live in downtown.
    O-Town, FL

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    Very cool.  I grew up in a small area that was officially between Orlando and Winter Park but was on the fringe of the Winter Park school district so that's where I went to school.  I had cousins and friends in the Lake Conway area and spent some time skiing on those lakes.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Great looking place to hang out, enjoy! Agree on the A.A. and OverEaters, just realized last week I spent $250 on whiskey and $500 on wine, they give 5% off if you buy 12 and if your order is over $200, free delivery. For health purposes it is best to stay home, but if the ‘net crashes, I’m picking my wine order up.  
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!