Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

post something funny

Options

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    inline dating at the supermarket

is it polite to ask if she has teeth

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,081
    Options
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,473
    Options

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I'm giving up masturbating for the duration of the quarantine. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• GATraveller
    Options
    I'm giving up masturbating for the duration of the quarantine. 
    Sorry, my punctuation was off. 

I'm giving up. Masturbating for the duration of the quarantine. 
    LOL! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • lentsboy007
    lentsboy007 Posts: 416
    Options

To the Flagger : I’m Catholic , and I laughed 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options

Just because you, an adult Catholic, laughed, doesn’t mean this is appropriate for a corporate bbq forum. There are younger people who view this forum and there is no need for them to see things like this. Sorry I don’t see humor in child molestation. But I also don’t waste my time flagging posts on this forum because it’s not moderated anyway.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Never mind
    Photo Egg said:

Just because you, an adult Catholic, laughed, doesn’t mean this is appropriate for a corporate bbq forum. There are younger people who view this forum and there is no need for them to see things like this. Sorry I don’t see humor in child molestation. But I also don’t waste my time flagging posts on this forum because it’s not moderated anyway.
    Yeah but you forget that all of those young people are just the spawn of welfare queens who had them for all the tax breaks.  
  • GATraveller
    Options
    Photo Egg said:

Yeah but you forget that all of those young people are just the spawn of welfare queens who had them for all the tax breaks.  

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    That is great. What a show!
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • GATraveller
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    lkapigian said:
    That is great. What a show!
    I started watching it from episode 1 on Netflix a couple weeks ago. Love it! 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options
    @RRP I actually just had pop shoot out of my nose reading your post
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• BigreenGreg
    BigreenGreg Posts: 581
    Options
    I must be at day 13, thanks for the post.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • Botch
    Options

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    RRP said:

My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary

Day 1 – I Can Do This!!  Got enough food and wine to last a month!

Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine.  I fear wine supplies might not last!

Day 3 – Strawberries:  Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds.  Who Knew??

Day 4 – 8:00PM.  Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer.  It came out as Jello Shots!!

Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out.  I’m So excited, I can’t decide what to wear.

Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!

Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”.  You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal.  I have No clue how this place is still in business.

Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room.  Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.

Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today.  Seems nice.  He’s a Web Designer.

Day 11 – Isolation is hard.  I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”

Day 12 – I now realize why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides.  I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidentally touch your face.

Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm.  The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3–1.

Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

Thanks for sharing, Ron. These have now done the rounds with family and they all thoroughly appreciated them. 

And like I shared the other day, good to see you back. 
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,518
    Options
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Some playing ideas for all you presentation kings and queens.

• Botch
    Options
    Sure wish my new Franklin Covey 2020 Planner had been printed on soft, absorbent paper.