Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,518
    edited September 2019
    Options

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    @YukonRon she’s a beaut!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    @YukonRon she’s a beaut!!!
    Thank you sir for the kind words.

I like easy cooks. Meat marinades 24 hours, then cook at 375⁰F for 40 mins.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    Just got home, 32 hrs in two days at work, time to sleep before heading in again at midnight. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,434
    Options
    Helping remodel a house. 

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,874
    Options

Zut alors!   I am in France and the football starts in two hours.  TV money and Euro competitions spreading the games out over three days.

Southampton v Bournemouth,  local rivals on the English Riviera.  Saints will fancy this but have been a bit hit and miss.  Bournemouth are a bit tougher.  1-2 for the Cherries I reckon.

Saturday;

Leicester welcome Spurs.  The home team have shown promise but need to take three points here to nail on their top 6 aspirations.  Spurs found form last week (typically against Palace) - but are not yet convincing.  2-1 the Foxes

Burnley v Norwich.  Result of the season last week saw the Canaries beat Man City.  That could be a ‘far too early peak’.  I reckon Burnley will be a different proposition and will do them 2-0 at a canter.

Everton host Sheff Utd.  As per Leicester,  Everton need to get their act together and cruise through games like this if they want to stay in the familiar birth of 7th at the end of the season.  Could be tough though as they have a big injury list.   1-1

Man City will beat Watford,  make no mistake.  2 defeats on the bounce will not happen.  And Watford can enjoy the 5-0 drubbing for all I care about them.

In the evening, Brighton go all the way to the Arctic Circle to play mad-bankers Newcastle.  That is even further north than @Eoin  Probably a drab encounter, few goals.  1-0 - hopefully Newcastle but possibly Brighton too.  Ahh : 1-1 then.

In the Championship Stoke head off to Brentford,  a nondescript part of west London on the north bank of the Thames.  Brentford’s home ground famously has a pub on each of the four corners.   I really can’t see Jones being in post next week if Stoke draw a blank.  Eoin understands this far more than I do - but even to an outsider, there’s issues amongst that squad.   Feels like another defeat for the Potters; 2-1 to the Bee’s.

Sunday

Palace, chastened by the drubbing from Spurs, receive Wolves - who are not exactly fizzing along this season.   Perhaps we can roll over and get tickled by them too?  Happy to help, and all that.   We can’t possibly let 4 in again, 0-0 seems probable and frankly I’d take it now. 

West Ham v Man Utd,  two teams of talent, albeit one is full of youngster and the other his a hotchpotch of nomads and waning heroes.  Could go either way, but I got Wan-Bisaka and Maguire in my FF team, so a nice 1-0 for the Reds would be optimal. 

Aston Vila head to Arsenal,  who should have won last week but made the mistake of trying to play attractive football (again).   When will they learnt that skill, style and artistry have no place in the PL?  Should have enough to do this though.  2-0 Gunners.

Humdinger time - Liverpool at Chelsea.  8 - 8 is not out the question.  More feasible it will be 9-4 to Liverpool.   Many are predicting Liverpools first non-win here.  Ia m not so sure.  3-1 Liverpool.

Thats it - I am off for some indulgent french wine and to eat part of animals usually found in the garden or near ponds. 

Au revoir.  

p.s Dont forget the Rugby World Cup has started today, as well. 

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Late morning with the critters

Cooking venison sausage 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,518
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:

Zut alors!   

B) 

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,230
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Helping remodel a house. 

That doesn’t look like fun. You back from cruising the country? 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,045
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Well that was one long career Antonio Brown had with the Patriots 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I’m currently drinking and making sauces for tomorrow’s cook. Homemade Shiner BBQ sauce, Tequila lime chipotle wing sauce, and creamy jalapeño Chuy’s sauce.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,434
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Helping remodel a house. 

That doesn’t look like fun. You back from cruising the country? 
    No not back.  The in-laws bought a house next to theirs as an investment.  They wanted the land.  Going to spruce it up so they can rent it out.

Our rig is parked next to it right now.  That was the beginning of the third load of smelly fiber board type junk.  ugh.  Wood paneling everywhere on the 2nd story. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    WeberWho said:

Maybe now CK can have someone to practice with!
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,357
    Options
    WeberWho said:

Took a chance with this clown in one of my leagues. Not ready to drop him yet but he's close.

Someone desperate enough will pick him up 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,505
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

Given the current topic of AB that is funny.  Very well played!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    Got my knee replacement exrays back today

Sonafabeach this hurts.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,357
    Options
    High school football 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• FlyOverCountry
    FlyOverCountry Posts: 665
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Drew Fabreeze’s thumb still looks pretty bad guys.  Seen it?
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    The fact that @The_Buffalo continues to allow this garbage on their corporate forum is pretty disturbing. 
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    The fact that @The_Buffalo continues to allow this garbage on their corporate forum is pretty disturbing. 
    MOMMY!!!
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    edited September 2019
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    High school football 

Waiting on mine to get home from a 2 hr road game. 
  • SmokeyLopey
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    High school football 

I've heard of blue grass in KY--are y'all growing red grass in TX?!