Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Favorite Pork Loin

Options
13»

Answers

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Walker's Wood Hot & Spicy was the winner!
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Options
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Options
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Options
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Options
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    :o
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Hotch
    Options
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Hotch
    Options
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Hotch
    Options
    ?
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • dharley
    dharley Posts: 377
    Options
     :| 
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

My '23 & Me' said I'm 2/3 bacon and 1/3 Red Blooded American

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH
  • dharley
    Options
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH
  • dharley
    Options

USMC Veteran

• dharley
    Options

USMC Veteran

• dharley
    Options

This.

USMC Veteran

• dharley
    Options

This.

USMC Veteran

• dharley
    Options

This.

USMC Veteran

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Covfefe
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • SciAggie
    Options
    Covfefe
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • SciAggie
    Options
    Covfefe
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • SciAggie
    Options
    Covfefe
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • GaryLange
    Options
    I don't have a favorite Pork Loin! I have made one though and it was good!
  • GaryLange
    Options
    I don't have a favorite Pork Loin! I have made one and it was good!
  • GaryLange
    Options
    I don't have a favorite Pork Loin! I have made one and it was good!
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,528
    Options
    please make that go away...
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• billt01
    Options
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• billt01
    Options
    Have:
    Had:

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,759
    Options
    ^^^^^This^^^^^^
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • saluki2007
    Options