Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Max needs a resting place

Options
Kitarkus
Kitarkus Posts: 181
edited April 2019 in EGG Table Forum

I've had a mini max for a couple of years but use it rarely favoring my old Large BGE which sits comfortably in a convenient wood table. The mini max is pretty slick so far as I can tell...but I haven't been able to find a decent table for it. Sometimes I use my large BGE simply because it is easier (because of its table), however, I'd use the mini max far more often if I had it sitting appropriately. Darn that mini max is heavy to lift and move around! (yes..I'm getting old).

I don't want to build a table...I've been down that road before. Anyone recently find some brilliant and reasonably durable table for the mini max? That JJGeorge table looks great but I don't want to spend $400. I saw an old thread or two but nothing recent. Help appreciated.

Eggin' for years in KC,

Kit

Comments