Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Two Large Egg Table

Following up from my other thread on table design, I am happy to report that the eagle has landed. 

The table was custom built by Brian Zagorsky at Brian Alan Tables. She's 10 ft. long and 3 ft. deep. The table is only 26" high to make it easier for me to reach into the eggs as I am in a wheelchair. The eggs are also offset a few inches forward from center for the same reason.

Brian was wonderful to work with and answered the millions of questions I had. He was willing to customize the table so that it would work perfectly for me, which it does.

Shipped from CA as is. Will post shipping pictures later and a video of them unloading it from the truck. 900# shipping weight.

Looking forward to many wonderful cooks on it.

PS - apologies for the repost but I hate the way the first post looks in the original thread.
Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
Twitter: @ Bags
Blog: TheJetsFan.com

Comments