Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Legume said:
    This is more of a what are you thinking about, but why do vending machines not carry Tostitos?
    do they make snack size tostitos bags?
    I have never seen them...
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    saw a sign from god today in my shop that LSU football will be champions
    By your logic so will the ladder
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Pool opened today. Just blazed work heading for Beer and taking the kids swimming. I love pool days.
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    Trying my hand for the first time at Maple Cranberry Baked Brie on the MM.  Also smoking ribs and baked beans for the main course.  Pics to follow if it turns out really good or really bad...lol

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited May 2019
    Options
    saw a sign from god today in my shop that LSU football will be champions
    By your logic so will the ladder
    Actually,   after more careful interpretation,  I think you missed part of the sign. 

I think what the big guy is saying is, yes LSU can win a NatC but you will need to pray harder.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • CigarCityEgger
    CigarCityEgger Posts: 2,109
    Options

Its Friday, so pulled some wings from the deep freezer earlier this week to thaw. Brined for 12 hours in a salt/OJ-water mix. Then air dried for another 13 hours after tossing in flour/Cajun seasoning mix. Gonna run indirect at 400 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    Headed to watch the Isotopes here in ABQ with a couple of the guys from the lab.  Nice night here.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,350
    Options
    Laughing at this. Long story short. My bosses daughter goes to a private catholic school. Their last day is next Friday. I've been recruited to help cook burgers and dogs, like 140 or so. 

Taking my Blackstone and Jr., he has a Minimax and 22" Blackstone. 

Should be a good time. He's bringing beer and SRF steaks :) 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options

BBQ spuds

Yes please!  Looks delicious.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    Options
    Headed to watch the Isotopes here in ABQ with a couple of the guys from the lab.  Nice night here.
    I'm not a huge baseball fan, but both Albuturkey and Ogden Utard have minor-league fields where the bleachers behind 3rd-base face the mountains (the Sandias, the Wasatch) and its wonderful on a nice night, watching the sunlight change on the mountains and sipping a beer.  Have some huevos rancheros (green) for breakfast tomorrow!  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• TideEggHead
    Options

Wangs were killer 
    Looks killer brother! Ranch?? Sauce?? 
    LBGE
    AL
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    Botch said:
    I'm not a huge baseball fan, but both Albuturkey and Ogden Utard have minor-league fields where the bleachers behind 3rd-base face the mountains (the Sandias, the Wasatch) and its wonderful on a nice night, watching the sunlight change on the mountains and sipping a beer.  Have some huevos rancheros (green) for breakfast tomorrow!  
    High end minor league (3A) is some of the best skill for entertainment price you can find.  I did not sort out the level of play you have but even the 2A players are very talented and hungry for the move up.  @Botch your setting is worth the price of admission alone.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    Options
    Heh, my setting is the ONLY thing I'm paying for; I have no idea what 3A, 2A even means!  (as I said, I'm not a baseball fan, but a beautiful sunset on the mountains, with young tanned ladies in short-shorts bouncing by, is worth a drive and a ticket!) :triumph:  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,351
    Options
    Botch said:
    Heh, my setting is the ONLY thing I'm paying for; I have no idea what 3A, 2A even means!  (as I said, I'm not a baseball fan, but a beautiful sunset on the mountains, with young tanned ladies in short-shorts bouncing by, is worth a drive and a ticket!) :triumph:  
    Rough guide:
    TripleA - ballparks tend to look like smaller scale major league parks
    DoubleA - ballparks tend to look like higher end high school or college parks

The TripleA park in my area (Harbor Park - home of the Norfolk Tides (Baltimore Orioles farm team)) has nice views of the boats/tugs/ships on a branch of the Elizabeth River from the third base side.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• TideEggHead
    Options
    Watching the grand tour 

LBGE
    AL
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    Nice night:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead