Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bachelor for the week. What to do? Make a stilton cheese frittata.

Options

So I couldn't score the hookers and blow, so I thought I might as well take advantage of the situation while SWMBO was in DC by at least eating all the stuff that I love and she hates.

I started off by walking through the house and farting. Wait, I do that anyway. Nevermind.

Next I opened a can of anchovies and ate them.

Hey, got some super-taster hated foods in the deep freeze for situations like this....broccoli. Check. Cauliflower, check.

Well, gotz to go to work. Wut?! She left her Audi Q5 keys. (thought those would be hidden for sure). Can't let the battery die on that sweet set of wheels. (drove it)

Hmmm....what if I made a frittata out of stilton cheese? What could possibly go wrong?

In the oven....this will hopefully be the foulest frittata ever made in the history of man....and I will love it. Or, maybe not.

No recipe because that's for chumps.

Can't wait.

Comments