Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dear Buffalo

JohnInCarolina
JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
edited March 2019 in EggHead Forum

Dear @The_Buffalo

Please bring back the quote button. I would submit to you that 5000 emojis, while interesting, are not a fair trade for a single quote button. That is all.

Thank you.

-JIC

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831

What's the next logical location once this forum inevitably gets shut down? BBQ Brethren? Smoking Meat Forums? All the others that I've seen are basically non existent in the Kamado Sub Forums

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262

I wonder, how many of those cutesy little emojis should a grown man be using in a day?

Phoenix 
  • TEXASBGE2018

😀😁😂🤣😃😄😆🦁🐷🍉🥩⛰️🎄🔇🔮

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323

He said grown man.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• TEXASBGE2018

if he wanted a crusty old fart why didn’t you HeavyG?

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352

I can no longer drag a picture from another tab into here. Another lost feature.

Thanks BGE

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

🙄😀😆😗🤔😁😉😙🤨😂😊😚😐🤣😋☺😑😃😎🙂😶😍😄🤗😏🤩😘😅

😀😬😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆😇😉😊🙂🙃☺😋😌😍😘😗😙😚😜😝🤑🤓😛🤗😎😏🙄🤔😶😐😑😒😳😞😟😠😡😔😕🙁☹😣😖😫😩😤😮😱😨😰😯😦😧😢🤐😥🤒🤕😪😓😭😵😲🤠🤡🤥🤢🤧🤖🤤😷😴💤💩😈👿👹👺💀👻👽😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾🙌👏👋👍👎👊✊✌👌✋👐💪🤳🙏☝🤙🤚🤛🤜🤝🤞👆👇👈👉🖕🖐🖖✍💅👄👅👂👃👁👀👤👥🗣👶👦👧👨👩👱👴👵👲👳👮👷💂🕵🎅🤶👼🤴👸👰🤵🤰🚶🏃💃🕺👯👫👬👭🙇🤦🤷💁🙅🙆🙋🙎🙍💇💆💑💏👪👚👕👖👔👗👙👘💄💋👣

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,708

^^^^ was going to do that earlier but got bored halfway through

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602

i wonder if this is just the buffalo’s way of trolling?

• sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932

Who needs emoji when you can text emoji old school

\(^0^)/

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

(@_@)

(+_+)

(゜o゜)

(・ัω・ั)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ಠ_ಠ

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,429
    edited March 2019

BUFFALO-DUST-BATH..jpg

"G*ddamit, do they KNOW how hard it is to reprogram this stuff with 7" hooves?!?!?"

😀

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831

When you write a post, you can no longer preview it or click on a link to make sure it works. So far, they're doing well. Eh?

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• The_Stache
    The_Stache Posts: 1,153

As long as the quote button does NOT include repetitive photos... I agree

Kirkland, TN
    2 LBGE, 1 MM

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867

Awesome

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164

You have way too much time on your hands.

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636

Best post ever!!!

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943

Sweet!

Also they fixed the annoying thing where if you mispell the first word you pop into the quote and cannot get out.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS