Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Canadian Eggheads - Petition to bring packer briskets to Costco

Options
GrateEggspectations
GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,273
edited February 2019 in Off Topic
The petition says it all. I shared a photo of Wagyu briskets being sold at $4.99 per pound in the U.S. and a friend of mine - amazing bbq’er - started a petition to bring packers to Canadian Costcos. Lol. 

http://chng.it/cp2JxqWvTb

Here’s the text:

“Costco, in Canada, does not carry whole packer beef briskets like it does in the USA. American Costco coolers are overflowing with briskets at opening hours everyday, and become emptier at closing. I’m confident that Canadians (especially in Ottawa/Gatineau) will rise to the challenge in the same way. 

It is currently difficult to find quality, reasonably-priced brisket in Canada. Costco is already well-known for quality, fresh, competitively priced meats, and since they carry the “BBQer’s dream meat” south of the border, it may be easy for them to do the same in the Great White North.”

Sign it if you can. 

Comments