Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Options

Comments

• DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Just dropped coin on these ...had to after my blow out the other day...(see what are you doing post)
    Not exactly what I wanted but within budget. At some point planning a level kit and 2" taller tires 

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    I have the little brother to that one (g26) and the baby (g43). You will love the Glock! 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I have the G69, not terrible concealable, but very satisfying.

Image result for glock g69

edited February 2019
    Options
    ^^^ I resemble that remark!

Today I replaced the snow shovel that I originally purchased, iirc, in 1983.  It was about 1/4 worn away at the front, and had bent badly at one point, not ever quite corrected.  The new one has a much deeper scoop at the back (should be able to push a 1/2-driveway's worth of 3" accumulation to the side, without having to lift/throw).  Also, the handle has a crook in it that looks just like my back, so hopefully its easier to use (I'll probably find out tomorrow morning, 'nuther storm blowing in tonight).  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options
    @nolaegghead per unwikipedia:
    • The Glock 69, carries a magazine of 20 AIM-9 missiles.
    Impressive.  

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Not as impressive as the Glock 7 
    Jacksonville FL
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Botch said:
    ^^^ I resemble that remark!

Today I replaced the snow shovel that I originally purchased, iirc, in 1983.  It was about 1/4 worn away at the front, and had bent badly at one point, not ever quite corrected.  The new one has a much deeper scoop at the back (should be able to push a 1/2-driveway's worth of 3" accumulation to the side, without having to lift/throw).  Also, the handle has a crook in it that looks just like my back, so hopefully its easier to use (I'll probably find out tomorrow morning, 'nuther storm blowing in tonight).  
    I have one of those crooked handle models. It’s awesome. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Just ordered 2 K-bar knives. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    I bought a lot of sushies.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,865
    Options
    SaltySam said:

My first gun ever, if you don’t count my single pump Red Ryder BB gun.   
    Carried a G17 for a few years.  You do know that to qualify to carry one you have to load three magazines without stopping and using only our thumbs?  A nice man from Glock arrives in the parcel and watches you.  Fact.

Also, holster choice is important,  nothing as funny as shutting the car door and catching the shoe at the bottom of the mag - then spraying 9mm rounds all over the car or tarmac.  Oh how I laughed when I did it in the snow....
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I hate when that happens. 
    Options
    Just ordered 2 pair of low back overalls. Getting ready for summer. I cut the legs off the low backs and make shortalls out of them. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• johnmitchell
    Options
    SGH said:
    Just ordered 2 pair of low back overalls. Getting ready for summer. I cut the legs off the low backs and make shortalls out of them. 

Will that give them the "Ron jorts" look
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    SGH said:

I bet you’ve had the pleasant job of buying new clothes for your smaller frame. Although if I remember correctly, you only wear clothes about 20% of the time. 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Wondering how many pairs of overalls one should own - I'm sure it's more than my current quantity of zero.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• 1911Man
    1911Man Posts: 366
    Options
    Getting ready to pull the trigger on some keychains...
    Have some 5.56, 308 Win, 30-06 and 6.5 Grendel in my cart. Added additional to some of those to give to friends. I was going to get the 50 BMG keychain, but I wouldn't be able to use that week days since it would probably trigger too many snowflakes in the PRM. In NH it wouldn't get much notice, unless someone wanted to know where I got them. ;)
    Large BGE with CGS Woo Ring, stone with stainless pan, Smokeware chimney cap, Kick Ash basket and Kick Ash can.
    Living free in the 603 (Pelham).
  • SGH
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Wondering how many pairs of overalls one should own - I'm sure it's more than my current quantity of zero.
    Several. A man needs at a minimum a pair of dress overalls for special occasions, a couple of pairs for daily wear, a couple of pairs for yard work, a pair or two for recreation, a pair for cold weather, and last but certainly not least, a pair or two for shaving. So if you kept it to a bare minimum, I would say no less than 10 pair.  

Status- Standing by.

• 1911Man
    Options
    SGH said:
    HeavyG said:
    Several. A man needs at a minimum a pair of dress overalls for special occasions, a couple of pairs for daily wear, a couple of pairs for yard work, a pair or two for recreation, a pair for cold weather, and last but certainly not least, a pair or two for shaving. So if you kept it to a bare minimum, I would say no less than 10 pair.  
    That belongs with "you might be a redneck if..."
    Large BGE with CGS Woo Ring, stone with stainless pan, Smokeware chimney cap, Kick Ash basket and Kick Ash can.
  • SGH
    Options
    Fixing to pull the trigger (no pun intended) on this Single Six. Been wanting one for a while. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    1911Man said:
    That belongs with "you might be a redneck if..."
    I’m about as redkneck as they come. 

Status- Standing by.

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    1911Man said:
    Getting ready to pull the trigger on some keychains...
    Have some 5.56, 308 Win, 30-06 and 6.5 Grendel in my cart. Added additional to some of those to give to friends. I was going to get the 50 BMG keychain, but I wouldn't be able to use that week days since it would probably trigger too many snowflakes in the PRM. In NH it wouldn't get much notice, unless someone wanted to know where I got them. ;)
    More importantly, don't forget the beer opener 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • 1911Man
    Options
    @WeberWho No bottle opener needed. I brew what I drink and have it on tap.
    I have a 50 BMG pen that I think I'm going to take into work soon, just to see how many people I can trigger.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    SGH said:
    Fixing to pull the trigger (no pun intended) on this Single Six. Been wanting one for a while. 

I have one that was my dad’s from long, long  ago.  Fun to shoot, pain in the ass to load.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Bought a couple of bags of Rockwood from ACE.  Use promo code FEB4 to save 15%.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    @saluki2007

Brother thanks for the info and nudge... just ordered my first two bags ever.. I guess I have been stubborn and saying my RO was doing the job. I look forward  to trying it and seeing the difference....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    @saluki2007

Brother thanks for the info and nudge... just ordered my first two bags ever.. I guess I have been stubborn and saying my RO was doing the job. I look forward  to trying it and seeing the difference....
    No problem.  Hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else does.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL