Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Save The Date: Butt Blast 2019

Options

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    There was an upside down UK pop up/down at BB 1 that brought the rival gangs together.  You got that?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    There was an upside down UK pop up/down at BB 1 that brought the rival gangs together.  You got that?
    I do on an old phone. You gonna make me work to find it?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    I do on an old phone. You gonna make me work to find it?
    Lordy there's that word..."work" =)
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    We're getting close.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • BigreenGreg
    Options
    Lot 65, as close as I could get to the chaos. I think the sweet lady on the phone is startin to get nervous.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,344
    Options
    68 here. Getting anxious! 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• bgebrent
    Options
    See you brothers there
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    I was somewhat under the weather last year and didn't enjoy the event to the fullest.  I am very excited about this year being it's just in my backyard.  

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• northGAcock
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Lot 65, as close as I could get to the chaos. I think the sweet lady on the phone is startin to get nervous.
    You say that like it’s a bad thing. 

• bgebrent
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    I was somewhat under the weather last year and didn't enjoy the event to the fullest.  I am very excited about this year being it's just in my backyard.  
    Enjoyed meeting you last year despite.  Glad you’re coming back as the Wildcat supporter you are.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to it.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    That’s Kitty!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bucky925
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bucky925 said:
    Enjoyed meeting you last year despite.  Glad you’re coming back as the Wildcat supporter you are.
    You know the old saying...The enemy of my enemy is my friend  #duke 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    bgebrent said:
    bucky925 said:

• bucky925
    Options
    We were actually at that game...it sucked!  =)

• bgebrent
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    bgebrent said:
    bucky925 said:

John, you are one irascible fvck, on your best day.  And the only reason BB scares people.  Appropriately.
  • northGAcock
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bucky925 said:
    bgebrent said:
    bucky925 said:

John, you are one irascible fvck, on your best day.  And the only reason BB scares people.  Appropriately.
    Can somebody translate that so a SC edumacated person can understand what Brent said?

• bucky925
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bucky925 said:
    bgebrent said:
    bucky925 said:

My railroad vocabulary didn't cover the word "irascible"  soooo after a quick google I can hit the (agree) button. 

• bgebrent
    Options
    Go Cats.  #translation.
  • northGAcock
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Go Cats.  #translation.
    #Couldajustsaidthat

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    That's ok.  Happens to us all.

I too wasn't on my A game during the actual family friendly part of the program.

Something was going on w @bgebrent last year too. He cancelled last minute, but was able to rally and make it.

Can't remember exactly what it was.

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcock
    Options
    thetrim said:
    bucky925 said:

I too wasn't on my A game during the actual family friendly part of the program.

Something was going on w @bgebrent last year too. He cancelled last minute, but was able to rally and make it.

Nichole fixed it for him so he could attend. 

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    thetrim said:
    bucky925 said:

Nichole fixed it for him so he could attend. 
    Must have been a flight delay....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Just a reminder that if you're planning to attend, please register for the event, here:

http://burningloin.blogspot.com/2018/10/registration-2019.html

I think there is a pretty good chance the actual ticket numbers will be used in the drawing, so make sure to get one, and also to hold onto it.   Again, there is no charge to attend Butt Blast.  We just ask people to register to help us get a good head-count and also so that we can send out emails as the time draws near on the off-chance there are any last minute changes.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    And as a reminder, the Gravy Boys will be performing at the event this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXh3wXr5lgw
  • GATraveller
    Options
    I can't remember if I registered for a ticket yet.......gotta quit huffing gas.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,344
    Options
    Same, but a quick gmail search resulted in an Eventbrite email with said ticket info.
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• northGAcock
    Options

• GATraveller
    Options

Sometimes the ether and exhaust fumes get tooooo b.........

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA