Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I walk away, walk away... but I can't follow

Options
I can't seem to "follow" people here any more.  I click on the button on their profile to follow them and it doesn't work.  It tells me that there was an error performing my request, and to please try again.  Well I have tried again and it still doesn't work.  

What gives?  
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,618
    Options
    It’s probably vanilla.  You know this other forum I’m on which is for audiophile gun owners that make their own knives uses a different platform that doesn’t have any of these issues and has very strict moderation.
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I don't even try and question the stability of the forum. I have to sign in every visit now. It absolutely won't "remember me" no matter how many times I click that stupid checkbox. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    Options
    I don't see the option to "follow" and never have.  Guess I don't merit the choice... I will survive.  Clearly no help here. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Yeah, i'm on a forum for well endowed men who like cats and guns and cooking and collecting stuffed armadillos and it doesn't work there either.
    Legume said:
    It’s probably vanilla.  You know this other forum I’m on which is for audiophile gun owners that make their own knives uses a different platform that doesn’t have any of these issues and has very strict moderation.

Sounds legit. Do they have a newsletter?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    I don't even try and question the stability of the forum. I have to sign in every visit now. It absolutely won't "remember me" no matter how many times I click that stupid checkbox. 
    Well that sucks.  At least I don't have that problem.  I guess it could be worse.  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    only one guy follows me and its creepy

who is that...serial killer?
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,618
    Options
    Why would you need a newsletter, it’s a forum
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Yeah, i'm on a forum for well endowed men who like cats and guns and cooking and collecting stuffed armadillos and it doesn't work there either.
    I gather they made an exception for you in any case.  Everyone knows you ... don't like cats.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,950
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Legume said:
    Why would you need a newsletter, it’s a forum
    I don't know man I'm pretty friggin confused right now, gotta be honest.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I gather they made an exception for you in any case.  Everyone knows you ... don't like cats.  
    LOL
    Options
    What, no anus?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    no really, who is that :o
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited January 2019
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I don't see the option to "follow" and never have.  Guess I don't merit the choice... I will survive.  Clearly no help here. 
    Click on their user name and it will take you to their profile. In the upper right hand side click on the down pointing arrow to the right of message. This will pop up the follow option. See example below.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SonVolt
    Options
    That's a nice solo cup.
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    only one guy follows me and its creepy

who is that...serial killer?
    Tom from MySpace is looking old 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    That's a nice solo cup.
    What do you call two solo cups?
    Options
    I can't seem to "follow" people here any more.  I click on the button on their profile to follow them and it doesn't work.  It tells me that there was an error performing my request, and to please try again.  Well I have tried again and it still doesn't work.  

What gives?  
    Maybe they blocked your ugly a$$

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    JRWhitee said:

What gives?  
    Maybe they blocked your ugly a$$
    You can block people? Now that’s a feature I’d pay good money for, even if I was only allowed to block the Kentucky fans.
  • SonVolt
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    That's a nice solo cup.

double fisting
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    That's a nice solo cup.
    I thought it was two girls one cup. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    That's a nice solo cup.
    That does not seem like an appropriate topic for a family-friendly forum.  Does your mom talk about two girls one cup?
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    That's a nice solo cup.
    That does not seem like an appropriate topic for a family-friendly forum.  Does your mom talk about two girls one cup?
    Touche. It’s such an obscure reference that only the truly deviant get it. 
  • HendersonTRKing
    Options
    @fishlessman

didn't the cup on your avatar used to flip?  Why did you stop that?  I sure enjoyed it!
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    When was the last time you touched a boob?  Asking for a friend....
    edited January 2019
    Options
    no really, who is that :o
    No worries- I am followed by the same...
    If you scroll on the pic it comes up as "Defrasier".  Been there for years.  No f'ing idea...
    Edit: last visited the forum in May 2015. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Ya, I see this degrading real quick.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I’m not going to click on that, because the memory I have of that moment is so perfect, I don’t want anything to destroy it.

And no it’s not of my mom.  Aholes.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    When was the last time you touched a boob?  Asking for a friend....
    Is this an invitation?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA