Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Twas The Night Before ........

Options
13»

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Jstroke said:
    JRWhitee said:
    SGH said:
    Wait until you see him make it disappear by burying it in a hole in his yard.
    You know that brisket is still buried. Looking at the weather forecast it’s probably going to be buried for another 3 days or so. We have had crappy weather for weeks now. 
    I am guessing Brisket soup.
    I’d call it kimchee brisket but it isn’t even in a vessel. Probably gonna rise out of the ground on its own looking for Scottie to finish cooking it in Unit #1. 
    Zombie Brisket!  Run!!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    JethroVA said:
    I would not post pictures of the slaughter or blood draining. 
    As you suggested, I posted a few censored pics my friend.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    SGH said:
    JethroVA said:
    I would not post pictures of the slaughter or blood draining. 
    As you suggested, I posted a few censored pics my friend.  
    And they did nothing to compliment the knowledge and cooking skills you have. Simply dead animal photos.
    This is similar to gun rights protestors walking around in public with a slung AR-15. Does not help me as a gun owner.
    Your cooking knowledge and skills are amazing. What's wrong with just showing us the prepping and cooking. What's the point of posting dragging a dead pig photo? I don't get it. 
    Well said brother👍

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Well fellows, that brisket should be good and ripe when it finally comes up. This is day 10 underground and it has rained everyday. It’s sure enough been flooding today. 

Status- Standing by.

• BUFFALOMOOSE
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina and @piney, Thank you for vouching for me.  To any other curious people, I am from  Buffalo and my nickname is Moose. 
    South Buffalo, New York
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    @BUFFALOMOOSE are you @The_Buffalo troll account? Always wondered 
    He is not.  Moose is a real live person that several of us have met. 
    Is this him?

Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • SGH
    Options
    DMW said:
    @JohnInCarolina and @piney, Thank you for vouching for me.  To any other curious people, I am from  Buffalo and my nickname is Moose. 
    And you're a good dude.
    One of the best for sure. I have had the pleasure of meeting him and he is about as down to earth as it gets. An all around great fellow for sure. 

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    SSQUAL612 said:
    @BUFFALOMOOSE are you @The_Buffalo troll account? Always wondered 
    He is not.  Moose is a real live person that several of us have met. 
    Is this him?

No, he is human.  And the nicest guy you'll ever meet!
    Thanks @DMW @SGH and @nolaegghead.   @SSQUAL612 that could have been.me in my younger days.  I have a much more mature and larger rack now.  
    South Buffalo, New York
  • westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    I would find it educational