Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Annual Christmas Breakfast and Parade

Options
Killit_and_Grillit
Killit_and_Grillit Posts: 4,326
edited December 2018 in Off Topic
So we do an annual Christmas Party for my daughter and all her little friends each year before our local Christmas Parade. 

This year the parade got bumped a week due to weather, so we had a week of celebration. 

Highlight Reel:

My son got a pic in his #1 car...with Bo Duke and the General Lee

I met Kid Rock (We bawidabad’d with a Coors Light mic. It was hysterical.)

He was the Grand Marshal of the parade. 

My daughter decided she was the only kid who didn’t need to follow the rules and kept walking out to pet all animals. 

Rewind 1 week...

Pre Parade Party with all the kids. 

Made Cranberry Gin Rosemary cocktails. 
My buddy’s son waited for 10 minutes for me to cut the ham.  He is my favorite little person. He usually comes over and sits by my Egg with a smile on his face and says “hot” while rubbing his stomach  

We decorated cookies in the garage in waves...mostly so I can use the blower to get all the sprinkles out.

Pancetta Goat Cheese quiche. Did not suck.

Finally, my vote for the best parade entry. 

Take some time to make great food and enjoy the season with your family, y’all! 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments