Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Save The Date: Butt Blast 2019

Options

Comments

• Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    John do you happen to know the meaning of, see you next Tuesday? :)

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Is that when you’ll pay me for the hamburgers?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Jupiter Jim
    Options
    Is that when you’ll pay me for the hamburgers?
    Possibly!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Happy to announce that SRF has once again agreed to donate some food for the Butt Blast, and that Rockwood will be sponsoring the event!  
    You guys are definitely moving up in the world of notoriety.  Well played to get the support this far in advance.  Congrats.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Happy to announce that SRF has once again agreed to donate some food for the Butt Blast, and that Rockwood will be sponsoring the event!  
    You guys are definitely moving up in the world of notoriety.  Well played to get the support this far in advance.  Congrats.
    John gets sh!t done...

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited November 2018
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    We were out messing around today and I told Cindy pull in here for a minute. 
    She sure does look lonely. 
    The calm before the storm.

Also.....since it’s a nice round number ......should leave this here.

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    If you hold your ear up close you can here the jungle drums.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • northGAcock
    Options

...or it could be the Rythem Devils.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    Or the music of Mickey Avalon.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Jupiter Jim
    Options
    Around the first of the year I will be contacting Ceramic Grill Store, Kick Ash Basket and SmokeWare as they have donated for every Butt Blast. Three great company's that have been generous to us Butt Blasters. I'm always looking for new donations so if anyone knows of a company I should contact please feel free to send me contact info.

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Around the first of the year I will be contacting Ceramic Grill Store, Kick Ash Basket and SmokeWare as they have donated for every Butt Blast. Three great company's that have been generous to us Butt Blasters. I'm always looking for new donations so if anyone knows of a company I should contact please feel free to send me contact info.
    I hear Rockwood has fairly reasonable ownership.  ;)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Jonathan has already agreed to participate 
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    I need to do a better job of proofing my post's. 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options

@stlcharcoal has fueled BB from the beginning!
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • northGAcock
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    I need to do a better job of proofing my post's. 
    Whi?

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,347
    edited November 2018
    Options

JJ George maybe?

@Kent8621 may be able to help out. Everyone needs a grill torch

Contact Info: (256)445-0607
    sales@jjgeorgestore.com
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    edited November 2018
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

JJ George maybe?

sales@jjgeorgestore.com
    Jim send me message and what you need i will help out with JJGeorge.  still trying to see if i can make it over.  although do bourbon slushies and torches mix?

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    That and “watch this”

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    Kent8621 said:
    ColtsFan said:

JJ George maybe?

sales@jjgeorgestore.com
    Jim send me message and what you need i will help out with JJGeorge.  still trying to see if i can make it over.  although do bourbon slushies and torches mix?
    Wait a minute, I never knew you were the JJ George guy. Well, I'll be. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Jupiter Jim
    Options
    Kent8621 said:
    ColtsFan said:

JJ George maybe?

sales@jjgeorgestore.com
    Yes they do!!! I will send ya a message.

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Kent8621
    Options
    Kent8621 said:
    ColtsFan said:

JJ George maybe?

sales@jjgeorgestore.com
    Matt i am not the guy, however he is a friend local to me here in Alabama that i have gotten to know pretty well.  next year we are going to be doing some more eggfests including hopefully cooking at North Georgia, i do the cooking he talks tables and torches.  

Boiler Up!!

• Jupiter Jim
    Options
    Kent8621 said:
    Kent8621 said:
    ColtsFan said:

JJ George maybe?

sales@jjgeorgestore.com
    Matt i am not the guy, however he is a friend local to me here in Alabama that i have gotten to know pretty well.  next year we are going to be doing some more eggfests including hopefully cooking at North Georgia, i do the cooking he talks tables and torches.  
    Would be great if you both could make BB19, just come and have a great time no need to cook unless you want to. He could possibly sell his product though.

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    Kent8621 said:
    Kent8621 said:
    ColtsFan said:

JJ George maybe?

sales@jjgeorgestore.com

I gotcha. That's great to have for a friend. Would certainly love having you guys at Butt Blast. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Kent8621
    Options
    Kent8621 said:
    Kent8621 said:
    ColtsFan said:

JJ George maybe?

sales@jjgeorgestore.com

I gotcha. That's great to have for a friend. Would certainly love having you guys at Butt Blast. 
    thanks matt i appreciate that.  my job doesnt lend itself to alot of planning ahead due to unforeseen travel frequently but if we are available to be there that is the current plan.  

Boiler Up!!

• northGAcock
    Options
    Kent8621 said:
    Kent8621 said:
    Kent8621 said:
    ColtsFan said:

JJ George maybe?

sales@jjgeorgestore.com

thanks matt i appreciate that.  my job doesnt lend itself to alot of planning ahead due to unforeseen travel frequently but if we are available to be there that is the current plan.  
    Could always give notice April 1st. =)