Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    I’m hoping I’ve got another 15+ years before I’m in the market for a TV. Buying a TV sucks 
    That's what I'm saying!  I'll keep replacing $30 lamps in this thing until it officially croaks!  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    I'm waiting on 4k projection to become affordable. Those 75"-85" OLED/QLED displays are super nice, but it's hard to beat a 15' screen for half the price. 

"Everyone always has a bigger boat than you", is what I always say.  Haha.  

I'm envious!  Sweet setup man. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    Making some stew beef.  It's a great day for it.  Cold and rainy here in central NC.  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • CigarCityEgger
    Options
    @Legume I’m really liking it. Bottles on 10/8 and I just finished my sixer. Wouldn’t mind if I had some more to go through 
  • Possumtrot
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    That is really cool.

There is a guy that wants to put a hive on my property. He said that since I took an apiculture class, I could also go in the hive with him or when I thought something was wrong and check it out.  I also get some free honey out of it as well. Hopefully he will bring the hive in the spring.  All the benefits without the expense or work. 

Wife is against it because she does not understand that honeybees are normally, overwhelmingly nonaggressive.
    I am going to have to educate her. 
    Yea.... educate her.

hmmmmm...

They ain’t coming, are they? 
    @The_Stache may have experience in this I believe
    Near Music City in the Boro
    LBGE, Joe,Jr
    Free is better than cheap
    If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating

• TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options
    I came back from the store with this little guy...

Last one in the set. Putting it in the safe but something tells me he isn’t gonna make it to Christmas Eve. 
    Nice score! I like old forester, a few years ago when it was still $16 for 750ml, it was my go to cheap bourbon but now that it has crept up to $20 I opted for others. Just bought some buffalo trace last weekend for $25 that is pretty good. I bet the 1910 will be good!
    LBGE
    AL
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    A local meet market (Patton’s for you OTP North people) has prime angus cowboy ribeyes on sale for $11.99 a lb if you say you are in their email club. A big bone and some extra fat but for the price they look good. Picked up 3 but ended up giving one to a coworker. Also got some prime brisket burgers. 
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @TideEggHead it’s delightful. I have no self control. It tastes like Christmas. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    I'm waiting on 4k projection to become affordable. Those 75"-85" OLED/QLED displays are super nice, but it's hard to beat a 15' screen for half the price. 

I replaced my 82" dip with a 75" LG.  So far I am very pleased with the picture and the price. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    SonVolt said:

I replaced my 82" dip with a 75" LG.  So far I am very pleased with the picture and the price. 

BJs has a 86” LG for Black Friday weekend for $2500. Between that and the 82” Samsung QLED it’s around $3k but may be lower for Black Friday. 
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,362
    Options
    I have a 60 Samsung that’s got a nice picture but been thinking about an 84 cause ya know, Merica 
    Jacksonville FL
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,472
    Options
    SonVolt said:

John Petrucci?  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Botch
    Options
    I came back from the store with this little guy...

Last one in the set. Putting it in the safe but something tells me he isn’t gonna make it to Christmas Eve. 
    Would like to see a clearer picture of your "armory"!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    Had swmbo’s bimmer pegged to the floor today and it grabbed another gear at 100mph.. as if it was calling me out. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Botch
    Options
    Have owned my first brand-new car for just over 2 months now, and today I hit something.
    Why did it have to be a skunk?!?!?  

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,348
    Options
    @Botch- thanks for taking one for the team.  I will run a bit more freely Sat AM.  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,340
    Options
    Just spent 2 hours on YouTube watching pizza dough videos. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    Botch said:
    SonVolt said:

John Petrucci?  

Yup. Sad to say I spend more hours watching guitar vids on YouTube than actual movies. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    A cold and rainy day here is NC, I spent most of my time in the reading nook with Red Notice ....Very intresting book so far. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Botch
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    Botch said:
    SonVolt said:

John Petrucci?  

Yup. Sad to say I spend more hours watching guitar vids on YouTube than actual movies. 
    Heh, me too, and I don't even play guitar!  (actually a huge DT fan)

• milesvdustin
    Options
    Watching siu and UK 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Botch said:
    Have owned my first brand-new car for just over 2 months now, and today I hit something.
    Why did it have to be a skunk?!?!?  
    There is a joke I’ve heard out in your part of the country that this reminds me of:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To prove to the skunk that it could be done.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    @thetrim dropped by, we cooked up some fresh redfish and stripped sea bass....delicious
    I know it's Friday and all, but I did want to say that Nola's cream sauce was delicious.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,348
    Options
    @thetrim  did you actually read the above before posting?? Army dudes- cream sauce for the win especially in that 2x2 foxhole  =)
    That posted- there is no doubt that @nolaegghead produced some great groceries.  He can spot anyone a fifth of Evan Williams and still hit a home-run. 

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,174
    Options
    thetrim said:
    @thetrim dropped by, we cooked up some fresh redfish and stripped sea bass....delicious
    I know it's Friday and all, but I did want to say that Nola's cream sauce was delicious.
    Brent was looking for some cream sauce tonight. Something about a roadside walleye. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Nice work @CigarCityEgger
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,356
    Options
    A few weeks back, I posted the above pic and someone told me I needed a bigger tv.
    I listened. I am pleased (don't mind the cords. That is tomorrow's project)
    Las Vegas, NV