Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egghead first attempt stuffed pizza

Options
So I thought I would share my first attempt at Stuffed pizza on my XL.
I used this recipe https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/stuffed-pizza-recipe and kept the temp around 440. Ideal cook time turned out to be 25 minutes plus the 400 hours (or so it seemed )of prep time. Ended up making 2 and they turned out almost perfect! I am thinking next time will cook on rack instead of directly on the platesetter. We added sauteed mushrooms and peppers, Fresh pepperoni, and followed the sausage prep in the recipe. All in all pretty good stuff and took 4 of us about a week to finish off, 1 slice fills you up. Had my Egg for 3 weeks now and so far did a Brisket, the pizza and picnic shoulders and they have all turned out eggcellent :) Anyway enjoy!
Orlando, Hunters Creek  FL with a XL "I gave my BGE Chantix but it just wont quit smokin...."

"Not a Chef, but I love to cook.. Sometimes I get a hug and sometimes my wife says unrepeatable things in another language....."

Comments