Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Elizabeth Hurley cooks on a Green Egg

1WVU1WVU Posts: 160
edited August 2018 in EggHead Forum
good enough for me!!
Roanoke, VA
Large BGE Owner

Comments

• Hans61Hans61 Posts: 3,877

“There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf

“There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf

Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 865
    Granted, it’s not the ONLY thing I noticed in the picture...but that Egg A) has little, if any lump in the bottom and B) is as white as a wedding dress on the inside.  

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• Pretty clean Egg!.... Assuming the photo is not completely staged, this would appear to be her first cook! Looks like most of those sausages are getting the indirect treatment above the fire ring. Pro move, or novice mistake?
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 6,412
    She did a topless swimming video yesterday. Fun follow on Instagram. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 16,849
    SaltySam said:
    Granted, it’s not the ONLY thing I noticed in the picture...but that Egg A) has little, if any lump in the bottom and B) is as white as a wedding dress on the inside.  

Buzzkill
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 16,569
    Top DW is clean, as a whistle and has the oversize thermometer for the dome.
    It is new.
    Thinking the fire going in the grill behind her is doing all the cooks...
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 865
    SaltySam said:

Buzzkill
    I know.  I know! 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• EggscusesEggscuses Posts: 399
    She did say it's new. 
  • GrillSgtGrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    There's a first time for everything. 
  • TeefusTeefus Posts: 1,076
    Should read Elizabeth Hurley stands next to a Big Green Egg.
    Michiana, South of the border.
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 11,351
    A perfect English evening would have been about ten years ago. For today, it would have to include Pipa Middleton. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 8,194
    Brand new egg but that grate has been cooked on. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • TEXASBGE2018TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,415
    That is 1 woman who has stood the test of time. Another: Cindy Crawford.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 14,974
    Wonder how she gets the lines so straight on the grass cutting?
    Johns Creek GA with a Large & a 17" Blackstone........Medium & MiniMax in storage

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 11,351
    Diane Lane. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • TEXASBGE2018TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,415
    Guess we found one of our Friday Threads. I'll also add Jennifer Connelly, Kate Beckinsale and Gwen Stefani.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• JohnEggGioJohnEggGio Posts: 1,429
    Grid has seen some action, thermo appears 300-ish, she has a proper grip on that sausage...I say she’s cooking.
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • jeffwitjeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Proper grip on the sausage is very important. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 8,517
    I don't think that thing is even lit...doesn't matter though
    Visalia, Ca

LGBE- Pit's by Klose Trailer -Stumps XL Stretch - Custom Santa Maria-Modified HD Offset Smoker Reverse Flow- FatStack Smoker FS120 coming soon FatStack 500- Blackstone 36 Blackstone 22 - Custom Cold Smoke House and a lonely Brinkman Vertical Smoker
  • StillH2OEggerStillH2OEgger Posts: 3,392
    I do try to avoid wearing white pants while cooking with charcoal, but she'll figure it out.
    Stillwater, MN
    There’s a super hot movie/tv star (with that sultry sexy British accent) and you guys are debating how much the egg has been used. Pathetic! 
    What the hell was Hugh Grant thinking? 
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 8,517
    edited August 2018
    This

Visalia, Ca

LGBE- Pit's by Klose Trailer -Stumps XL Stretch - Custom Santa Maria-Modified HD Offset Smoker Reverse Flow- FatStack Smoker FS120 coming soon FatStack 500- Blackstone 36 Blackstone 22 - Custom Cold Smoke House and a lonely Brinkman Vertical Smoker
  • JethroVAJethroVA Posts: 1,249
    yes, proper grip on the sausage...
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Jennifer Aniston. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 8,194
    He was thinking......"If Elizabeth would do the things this one does....then she'd be the perfect woman!"

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA