Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT For SGH

Options
six_egg
six_egg Posts: 1,110
edited July 2018 in Off Topic
Seen This on another site. 

@SGH

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    six_egg said:

@SGH
    I will be honest here, I have never seen that before. I wonder if they sell them by the case?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    edited July 2018
    Options
    six_egg said:

@SGH
    This really raised my interest so I did a little digging around. If this article is correct, there is no anus in the can at all. They are just trying to capitalize on the popularity of anus. 
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/turbot-charged/
    What a shame. It would be very convenient to have access to canned anus. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,765
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^@fishlessman winner^^^^^^^^^

From Snopes

ORIGINS:   One type of item commonly found in novelty stores and souvenir shops is ordinary food products vended in packaging that describes them as being some

form of decidedly unappetizing (if not outright disgusting) animal-derived product. Thus bags of chocolate-covered nuts are sold as “moose droppings,” tinned green beans are sold as “porcupine peckers,” and cans of condensed milk are sold as “jackalope milk.”

Cans of “fish ****” are another such novelty item, typically just containers of pasta in tomato/cheese sauce akin to Campbell’s brand SpaghettiOs. Some versions of this item are specifically identified as being such, while consumers can also purchase just the labels and slap them on their own cans of SpaghettiOs (or similar product).

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • SGH
    Options
    Fellows, 2 parcels just arrived. I have a hunch that the Clauss 5406 and the Clauss American has arrived. 

Stand by fellows. The Big Shave is at hand.  

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Of course it’s from Ohio...
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    SGH said:
    Fellows, 2 parcels just arrived. I have a hunch that the Clauss 5406 and the Clauss American has arrived. 

It's inevitable. Threads about shaving and threads about anus.

We all know where this is heading. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,765
    Options
    SGH said:

I wonder how many just Googled your address  =)
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    By the end of Trump’s presidency, Scottie @SGH will be back to having Ron’s money. He’ll be able to step up to the $30k Hommage Damascene

https://hommage.com/grooming-equipment/18-damascene-straight-edge.html
  • SGH
    Options
    lkapigian said: 
    I have posted my address on here many times through the years. I do it hoping that some of y’all will swing by and feed me =)

Status- Standing by.

• baychilla
    baychilla Posts: 387
    Options
    SGH said:
    lkapigian said: 
    I have posted my address on here many times through the years. I do it hoping that some of y’all will swing by and feed me =)
    You're cool with it, wonder how the people who sent you the stuff feel.
    Near San Francisco in California
  • SGH
    Options
    By the end of Trump’s presidency, Scottie @SGH will be back to having Ron’s money. He’ll be able to step up to the $30k Hommage Damascene

Brother Double, as nice as it is, it’s in no way in my price range. 

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    SGH said:

Brother Double, as nice as it is, it’s in no way in my price range. 
    I figured you’d have two so you could keep that anus tidy. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    Options

I want the next Forged in Fire challenge to be Damascus straight razors.  The pompous **** on that site say only 2 people in the entirety of the world have the skills necessary to do that. 

Reminds me of a Discovery channel special were Jesse James said he was the only motorcycle fabricator who could use an english wheel.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

I want the next Forged in Fire challenge to be Damascus straight razors.  The pompous **** on that site say only 2 people in the entirety of the world have the skills necessary to do that. 

Reminds me of a Discovery channel special were Jesse James said he was the only motorcycle fabricator who could use an english wheel.

douches.
    Options

English Wheel sounds like something you might find in a dungeon.  The kinky kind.
    Near San Francisco in California