Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT My mother in law stopped by today and left this...OT

She brought a bag of this from Biloxi a few weeks ago and I made the comment that it was like crack. (Not that I know lol) And since they like Biloxi...I mean really like Biloxi...they were passing through town today and she dropped off all of this just for me. I think I’ll keep her. 
And as an added bonus she picked me up a pecan pie and even better...she’s taking her daughter to Huntsville with her for 9 days!  

Wetumpka, Alabama
LBGE and MM

Comments

• In one haul I already like your MIL better. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Awesome
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Matt86m
    Matt86m Posts: 471
    Thats a trifecta! Time to throw some flesh on the BGE and eat like a man!
    XL aka Senior, Mini Max aka Junior, Weber Q's, Blackstone 22, Lion built in, RecTec Mini 300, Lodge Hibachi, Uuni, wife says I have too many grills,,,,how many shoes do you have?

IG -->  matt_86m
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    MIL has got it going on my friend. Tell her to visit Louisville.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Your wife have any sisters? Asking for a friend. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    Your wife have any sisters? Asking for a friend. 
     I have an interested friend too.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,174
    Better to be lucky than good any day-most eggcellent.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,871
    Awesome buddy!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    I hear that they have great shaving products just this side of Biloxi.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• tml1230
    tml1230 Posts: 237
    Did I mention that I love u guys??
    every one of u (except bud812-still trying to deciper that) made me chuckle and agree!
    Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,533
    Jackpot!!!!  
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    tml1230 said:
    Did I mention that I love u guys??
    every one of u (except bud812-still trying to deciper that) made me chuckle and agree!
    I guess that you haven't seen @SGH shaving trolls.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    That's great!  No one wants this MIL:

bud812 said:
    No question of it brother. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• gonepostal
    gonepostal Posts: 711
    SGH said:
    bud812 said:
    And Scottie if the frequent Biloxi trips weren't enough, as i'm sure you know, the Creeks have large facilities in Atmore, Alabama and of all places...WETUMPKA, Alabama! There is no escape...
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    SGH said:
    bud812 said:
    And Scottie if the frequent Biloxi trips weren't enough, as i'm sure you know, the Creeks have large facilities in Atmore, Alabama and of all places...WETUMPKA, Alabama! There is no escape...
    I don’t know if you are aware of it or not, but we now have legal sports betting. The Imperial Palace, Harrahas and the Golden Nugget will have it up and running in the nest 2 weeks. Boomtown and the Beau will have it shortly after that. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.