Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

$40 8 L SV

Options
nolaegghead
nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    "VonShef" - the name alone cracks me up.

At first glance I thought that was just a water oven type but apparently it has a built in circulator.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,970
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hmmmm. Makes me wonder what my 6 year old Sous Vide supreme that we paid like
    $399 for is worth today :lol:
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Right.  In the same boat with the Demi.
    Options
    I have the same one.  Gave my anova to another forum member. This does well with reheating pulled pork/ beef. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    I have the same one.  Gave my anova to another forum member. This does well with reheating pulled pork/ beef. 
    I thought it was a loan....and you are welcome to have it back. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    I thought it was a loan....and you are welcome to have it back. 

Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Funny how stuff like that works. If you remember, in 1980 a VCR sold for a thousand to two thousand bucks, just depending on what brand you bought. However, in the end you could buy/get one for as low as twenty five bucks. Makes me wonder how much my 35 year old Phillips VCR that we paid $1600 bucks for is worth today. Well I can tell you, it’s worth absolutely nothing :s

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.