Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    edited June 2018
    Options

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Getting our gear together for our backpacking trip in Oregon and Northern California. Hopefully, if my leg holds up, we will get Mt Hood, Crater Lake, Mt. Shasta, and the Redwoods. Recovery will be the USA Burgundy region in Oregon, and then finally Napa. Celebrating the 60th world tour. Have A great weekend folks, and a great 4th ot July.
    Crap. This really helps me put my life in to perspective, which is I'm like a knot on a log.  I'm looking forward maybe going to the grocery store. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Legume said:
    Note to self: don't get drunk at a low country boil and forget to drain the pot.  Was a weird combination of delicious and stanky smelling.  I was draining it on the street and I'm sure half the people out there thought I was dumping engine oil (which would have smelled better).
    Shitter’s full Clark

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Botch said:

They said it was just make believe but it’s happening...

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited June 2018
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Getting our gear together for our backpacking trip in Oregon and Northern California. Hopefully, if my leg holds up, we will get Mt Hood, Crater Lake, Mt. Shasta, and the Redwoods. Recovery will be the USA Burgundy region in Oregon, and then finally Napa. Celebrating the 60th world tour. Have A great weekend folks, and a great 4th ot July.
    Crap. This really helps me put my life in to perspective, which is I'm like a knot on a log.  I'm looking forward maybe going to the grocery store. 
    Want be long before you are traveling down the baby food isle.....just raking those jars into your buggy. Good times.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Want be long before you are traveling down the baby food isle.....just raking those jars into your buggy. Good times.
    Nah, I'm sure he makes his own baby food.  I do it.  It's so easy and efficient.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    edited June 2018
    Options

Anyone?
    Edit: it's not mine. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    @northGAcock no way man, @tarheelmatt is on round 2. With our first it was all organic baby food by the cases, name brand diapers, the works.

Kid 2 gets whatever's on the plate. I don't think he did baby food but for like a month. That fool loves some pulled pork. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    In Atlantic City for a wedding. It is mid 80’s with a realfeel of 92F. Watching this guy cut grass over the last 2 hours.  He started left and is moving right cutting it in “chunks”. 
    Not sure he is going to make it. 

--------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    Options
    So you have to mow the beach in Atlantic City?
    I learned something today.  :glasses:

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Had the pleasure of meeting @SamIAm2 at Wassi's while doing a little shopping for the weekend.  It's always great to meet another egger!  Look forward to meeting up again!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Had the pleasure of meeting @SamIAm2 at Wassi's while doing a little shopping for the weekend.  It's always great to meet another egger!  Look forward to meeting up again!
    Wish we had more time but really enjoyed talking with you and looking forward to your Independance Day cook/s. Mine will be the beef plate ribs from Wassi’s.Be safe going home brother. Next time you’re in town:
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    Options
    Dealing with this on a Friday afternoon. I currently have 20+ servers and 700 PC's offline

good times :)

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Stopped by Avril Bleh butchers on my lunch break.  3 Ribeye steaks and a pound of ground brisket and short rib for burgers!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,297
    Options
    Waiting for the HVAC repairman to go to Walmart to buy the tools that he forgot to put in his truck.
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    Waiting for the HVAC repairman to go to Walmart to buy the tools that he forgot to put in his truck.
    Walmart for tools??? Kinda wonder, is he charging time for this on your job? Again, does he keep his truck parked after work in such as bad area he can't keep is tools in the truck? Either way, sure hope he gets back soon so you can be cool again.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,027
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    In Atlantic City for a wedding. It is mid 80’s with a realfeel of 92F. Watching this guy cut grass over the last 2 hours.  He started left and is moving right cutting it in “chunks”. 
    Not sure he is going to make it. 

It's 98 degress here today. Feels like 110. My friend and his brother own a lawn service. I sent this text to him and my other friends. His name is Dave but his nickname is "mugger" in my phone. 

I guess he didn't enjoy me asking how his day was.... =)
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Proteins picked up for the weekend.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I have 15 of the Louisville Slugger bat ends left that can be used as muddlers.
    I f you want some let me know, and how many.
    Thanks y'all.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Watching a video on how to extract DMT from root bark.  For educational purposes.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Thanks y'all.
    Ron, I'd love to have a couple.  Thx!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,654
    Options

These photos are not in order. I went fishing while waiting for a wheat field to dry.  Now I’m combining w the dog. Love summer.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• YukonRon
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    YukonRon said:
    Thanks y'all.
    Ron, I'd love to have a couple.  Thx!
    PM me your address....

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options

Early birthday presents. Got a deal on both. I ordered a case of Cab, and the distributor shipped the wrong varietal, the chard.

The distributor gave my wine store a deal to keep it, and they passed it on to me, so I bought both.

Likely never to get a deal like this again.....

My project to lower my wine inventory to 65 bottles is just not working out. 

I got problems.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • NorthPilot06
    NorthPilot06 Posts: 1,179
    Options
    I feel you. Here’s my nest thermostat:

And to be clear, with the A/C broken, my house has been 93 degrees. For two days now. 
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Love, love, love making birdie on 18.  Makes the 19th hole more enjoyable. 
    Signal Mountain, TN