Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

12” meat slicer for sale Georgia

Options
Lit
Lit Posts: 9,053
I have had this slicer for 5 years or so and only used it 10 or so times. It’s solid and works great but we just don’t eat a lot of things we can slice and we need the space. It’s $600 on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Food-Machinery-CFM-12-Slicer/dp/B003BHO3NY/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1530053527&sr=1-2&keywords=CFM-12+slicer#customerReviews. I’ll take $250 if anyone is interested locally if not I’m gonna put it on CL just thought I’d check here. 

Comments

• dsrguns
    dsrguns Posts: 421
    Options
    That's a sweet deal. Somebody will snatch that up.

XL BGE
    MD
  • Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    So glad I live on the other side of the country or else my wife would be complaining about the new “about a hundred bucks or so” slicer making an appearance in our kitchen.  Similar to my last mountain bike build that I down played a bit, hope she isn’t reading this.

Good luck unloading it, sweet deal!
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,761
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Wished I was closer I'd snag it , I have the same thing but 9 inch
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    That’s a sweet deal dude.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Dammit.  I don’t need a slicer, I don’t need a slicer, I DONT NEED a slicer. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Went through the same process. Then N said “we don’t need another slicer”. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Went through the same process. Then N said “we don’t need another slicer”. 
    So get this one and get rid of your crappy slicer(s). Problem solved, everyone is happy.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I'm the opposite. I thought, I NEED a slicer, I NEED a slicer, I NEED a slicer!! So I bought one.

I was wrong!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• DFW
    DFW Posts: 208
    Options
    What part of Georgia, and is shipping an option?  Savannah is my hometown, so I visit the peach state often to visit family on the coast. I may be able to work something out. 
    Arlington, TX
  • Lit
    Options
    DFW said:
    What part of Georgia, and is shipping an option?  Savannah is my hometown, so I visit the peach state often to visit family on the coast. I may be able to work something out. 
    I am in Cumming just North of Atlanta 
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Lit said:
    Cornholio said:
    So glad I live on the other side of the country or else my wife would be complaining about the new “about a hundred bucks or so” slicer making an appearance in our kitchen.  Similar to my last mountain bike build that I down played a bit, hope she isn’t reading this.

I bought this today off eBay without running it by the wife so getting rid of the slicer will lessen the impact.
    Nice! Still have a new one in my attic.
    Was Amazon close out many years ago.
    Also a couple little joe versions.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Lit that’s really tempting. I might be interested if no one snaps it up. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Lit
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Cornholio said:

I bought this today off eBay without running it by the wife so getting rid of the slicer will lessen the impact.
    Nice! Still have a new one in my attic.
    Was Amazon close out many years ago.
    Also a couple little joe versions.
    I have a 22” now but it has some chips and doesn’t look great I use it all the time. Gonna get rid of that one and start using this one. This one I got was used twice then put away so pretty much new but I got it for about half of what they normally go for new. Nice score on those amazon ones I have seen postings from that where the smaller ones were like $10.
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    asked a buddy about, will report back if he is interested 
    Boom
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    Plenty of room in the garage. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    jeffwit said:
    Plenty of room in the garage. 
    Have you seen his garage?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • onedbguru
    onedbguru Posts: 1,647
    Options
    If I weren't 800 miles away, I would see about getting it.  My 9" has a table that is a tad small for slicing bacon - but still gets the job done. 
  • Lit
    Options
    If anyone is interested will take $200 for this really need the room in my kitchen.
  • beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Options
    If you bring it to south ga i’d Take it
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
  • distanceman
    distanceman Posts: 138
    Options
    @Lit what part of GA? 
    Located Middle GA