Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

no message

Comments

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    thetrim said:
    It's a shame that so many people have died at the hands of illegal aliens while you and yours want to give them sanctuary instead of justice.

Jacksonville FL
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    thetrim said:
    It's a shame that so many people have died at the hands of illegal aliens while you and your want to give them sanctuary instead of justice.
    Statistically speaking, they commit fewer crimes than citizens.  I know that our President tried to tell you this wasn’t true today, but our President is a weapons-grade moron.
    Yup since there is only 11M of them and 300M citizens, you are correct.  Go figure?  Great Math lesson there, Johnny Boy.

Is is Saturday yet?

You mean our last President?  I would agree, but I'd just add an Anti-American weapons grade moron.

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Who figured poor @RRPs thread would become the Friday night crapfest. 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    Dobie said:
    Yeah.  I’m sure this one is also circulating the interwebs these days, but it’s not true.  You cannot apply for asylum at a US embassy.  Look it up yourself.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Either way, we are better than this.

BS or not, this does nothing for our image globally.

So were they really child actors like Fox reported? Can anyone tell me what Stage or 
    Screen, what productions were they in? Still in acting school?

Looked pretty sad to everyone else. We libtards really pulled off that one. Child actors.

Who would have thought?

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Who figured poor @RRPs thread would become the Friday night crapfest. 
    Pretty much everyone who’s been around more than 6 weeks.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    thetrim said:
    thetrim said:
    It's a shame that so many people have died at the hands of illegal aliens while you and your want to give them sanctuary instead of justice.
    Statistically speaking, they commit fewer crimes than citizens.  I know that our President tried to tell you this wasn’t true today, but our President is a weapons-grade moron.
    Yup since there is only 11M of them and 300M citizens, you are correct.  Go figure?  Great Math lesson there, Johnny Boy.

That may be how *you* do statistics, but it’s not how I do statistics.   But I’m really not sure why I even bother trying.  I’d have better luck convincing the pigeons outside to stop crapping all over everything.  Maybe I’ll just get back to that.  It’s a lot more productive.
  • Dobie
    Dobie said:
    Yeah.  I’m sure this one is also circulating the interwebs these days, but it’s not true.  You cannot apply for asylum at a US embassy.  Look it up yourself.
    And the other 9 consulates? 
    Jacksonville FL
  • thetrim
    But we weren’t better than this until Trump took over? Your intellectual honesty is pretty weak on this and about every other issue.  
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Dobie
    US citizens are separated from their kids when they commit crimes.

Jacksonville FL
  • JohnInCarolina
    Dobie said:
    Dobie said:
    Those don't do the job either pal.  But you don't have to believe me - look it up yourself.  I know this is a shock, but not every graphic that circulates on Facebook or 4chan is accurate.  
  • thetrim
    It only matters when done under a Republican administration.  Total joke.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    I'm just going to leave y'all with this tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il-22Q8mECc

Ponder that.  JIC out.  
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880

Oh boy! I think "I shall never see an ass as fat as a tree.." but now I have!

Perhaps to change the direction of this thread originally started by me - then I will go on record as a soon to be a 74 year old male who will NEVER understand why a female or even a male want to or even think getting tattoos like that person thinking that sh*t is cool!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • thetrim
    RRP said:

Perhaps to change the direction of this thread originally started by me - then I will go on record as a soon to be a 74 year old male who will NEVER understand why a female or even a male want to or even think getting tattoos like that person thinking that sh*t is cool!
    Tattoos?   Why bring up tattoos?
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • theyolksonyou
    Dobie said:
    US citizens are separated from their kids when they commit crimes.

I really wasn’t going to comment here. However, when a citizen commits a crime there is a system in place to care for he children. They aren’t thrown into some detention center. They go into a DFACS system where they are placed. Maybe not the best, but at least with someone who is supposed to be trained and vetted.  These people are fleeing humanitarian atrocities. Women are routenly raped.  Men and boys murdered.  Have some compassion.  JFC.  Mine and JIC political views will never align, but damn. Off soap box.  
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    RRP said:

I didn’t even notice the tattoos until you pointed it out. I was pondering about her anus. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    edited June 2018

Which one of you had “autographing pictures of murder victims” on your “This can’t be happening” bingo card? 
     SMH, why do Trump's handlers let him do this stuff! Does anyone in his organization have any class?

I just read "A Very Expensive Poison" about the Russian ties to Litveneko's assassination.  Read that to help put the importance of understanding Trump's ties to Putin in context. Scary stuff.

Signing murdered kids photographs is tacky and disrespectful but ultimately unimportant.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • thetrim

Ponder that.  JIC out.  
    Do a little research into what NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and ABC all had to say about Michael’s husband and the wildly Anti-American Iran deal.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    thetrim said:

Ponder that.  JIC out.  
    Do a little research into what NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and ABC all had to say about Michael’s husband and the wildly Anti-American Iran deal.  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942

How is her butt more tan than her hands?
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • JohnInCarolina
    OK now I’m really done.  Vacation starts now.  Night all.
  • theyolksonyou

Who cares?
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791

She wears gloves. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,428
    YukonRon said:
    Can you believe Fox News said the children separated from their parents during the deportation, were child actors?

I don't know if you saw this, but this was the child that made most of global media headlines, and again here, on the cover of Time, after being separated from her mother.

America being made great. We keep going, we will not need to pay for a wall. The rest of the world will do it for us
    To be fair, Ron, that child was NOT separated from her mother; PBS did a pretty honest story on the situation tonight.  
    The child DID show the stress of leaving her home, and spending months walking across a continent, which gives it some weight.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Dobie
    Dobie said:
    Dobie said:
    Those don't do the job either pal.  But you don't have to believe me - look it up yourself.  I know this is a shock, but not every graphic that circulates on Facebook or 4chan is accurate.  
    Forest and the trees man...
    Jacksonville FL
  • thetrim
    thetrim said:

Ponder that.  JIC out.  

Truth hurts Johnie!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Dobie said:
    Dobie said:
    Dobie said:
    Forest and the trees man...
    Here, now you don't need to look it up:

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker