Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Kicking some some chicken wing asz. 
    Keep practicing....
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....
    Skipped a couple pages for this. Once you amateurs sort out the best wings after 3 wing dings and sauce from Amazon. I’ll be ready. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....
    Skipped a couple pages for this. Once you amateurs sort out the best wings after 3 wing dings and sauce from Amazon. I’ll be ready. 
    Tell Nichole to bring it!
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....

• jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    Tombstone is on AMC. You’re welcome. 
    Love that movie! So many quotable lines. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Amy and matthew are fighting over eating a dog treat.  They’re seriously eating dog cookies from Petco.  FML.  I’m moving out.  Apparently they taste like nutter butter.  
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Amy and matthew are fighting over eating a dog treat.  They’re seriously eating dog cookies from Petco.  FML.  I’m moving out.  Apparently they taste like nutter butter.  
    What you need is a beagle mix.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    They’re all gonna die from melamine poisoning and I’ll be all alone because they tricked Justin into eating one. 
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    He strangest part of the whole thing:  if you double dip, Matthews done, if you drink from Matthews cup, he’s done.  If you touch his straw, he done.  

First to eat a dog treat:  matthew 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....

Let me know when you mail order girls are ready for a real wing cook off.  Wish I could make @Jeremiah's but it's not in the cards.  Happy to see the weed out process  work.  
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....

Let me know when you mail order girls are ready for a real wing cook off.  Wish I could make @Jeremiah's but it's not in the cards.  Happy to see the weed out process  work.  
    So remind is what your excuse is for not attending. Hair dresser?
  • bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....

Because I have (REAL) job that prevents my attendance carpet floater.  Stuck in the OR.  
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....

Because I have (REAL) job that prevents my attendance carpet floater.  Stuck in the OR.  
    We all make our choices in life. 
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....

• bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....

Damned sure!
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    You’re gonna have to do better than boil in the bag wings. 
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    We all make our choices in life. 
    @theyolksonyou if you didn’t realize by the 3rd grade that some choices weren’t made by genetics and personality, well...  

;);)=)

As my last surgeon said: “Everyone’s allowed in the OR. Not everyone is awake.” 

(Full disclosure I was trying to become a gyno but my grades and smile in my photo didn’t sit well with the application board)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    edited June 2018
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YukonRon said:
    Keep practicing....

A Whole Lot of "wanna be like Ron" bs posted here.....
    Gonna circle spank you bunch of  wannabees like a white trash momma does her kids at walmart.
    You can get your picture with me holding the trophy, because I like you guys.
    See you in September.
    Like Flair says " To be the MAN you got to beat the man. I AM THE MAN! I AM THE 60 MINUTE MAN AND I AM ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!
    WOOOOOO!
    Or something like that....
    Just kidding, just talking shid.
    Looking forward my freinds.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Buy them now before another championship win drives up the price. 

South of Nashville, TN

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    A Whole Lot of "wanna be like Ron" bs posted here.....
    Gonna circle spank you bunch of  wannabees like a white trash momma does her kids at walmart.
    You can get your picture with me holding the trophy, because I like you guys.
    See you in September.
    Like Flair says " To be the MAN you got to beat the man. I AM THE MAN! I AM THE 60 MINUTE MAN AND I AM ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!
    WOOOOOO!
    Or something like that....
    Just kidding, just talking shid.
    Looking forward my freinds.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,085
    Options
    Tombstone is on AMC. You’re welcome. 
     2nd best movie ever, and thank you.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    i lost my last dog to kidney failure caused from a petco treat. try feeding the kids frozen marrow bones ;)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    i lost my last dog to kidney failure caused from a petco treat. try feeding the kids frozen marrow bones ;)

Why waste such a delicious treat on the pets? Roasted marrow bones are delicious.

South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Holy smoke....attention @theyolksonyou
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • fishlessman
    Options
    SonVolt said:

Why waste such a delicious treat on the pets? Roasted marrow bones are delicious.

=)
    i always have marrow bones in the freezer, i buy out the local market everytime they put them on the shelf. im a stock junkie =)  the pet doc wanted to clean the tar off the dogs teeth, $650.00.  a few of those bones and he was fine and he spends hours on them.

fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    Holy smoke....attention @theyolksonyou
    thats no joke, it was a purina product made in china
    fukahwee maine