Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Listening to a little Bob Dylan “Oh Mercy” album outside on the patio enjoying some tea. The volume may or may not be too loud....who’s askin?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @Acn are we doing a whole hog for the 4th?

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Ribs have been on 1.5 so far. First cook on my jumbo joe. Pic is when they went on 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    @Acn are we doing a whole hog for the 4th?
    I’m definitely doing one for my father in law’s side of the family in September, might do a trial run before then.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    2 spatchcock chickens for the boys.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    Damn Pete I’m impressed you’re not all Egged out after yesterday.  Happy Father’s Day man!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • northGAcock
    Options
    Recovering from throwing that shindig for my SIL. Foot elevated and iced. I know there are some leftover beers in the garage somewhere.  Maybe my wife will bring me one in here in a minute.

@northGAcock Hey Robin... #winning (that’s the best Fathers Day gift ever BTW)

#jelousasshit

• northGAcock
    Options
    I am gonna enjoy an evening one day sitting outside with Pete....I might even take a couple puffs on a cigar....Happy Fathers Day Pete!

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Damn Pete I’m impressed you’re not all Egged out after yesterday.  Happy Father’s Day man!
    Must admit we were supposed to go to a party last night but we cleaned up and went for some Thai / sushi with the kids and called it a night. Feeling great today. Thanks!!these did not suck!cant drink all day less you start in the mornin!

cheers!
  • pgprescott
    Options

I am gonna enjoy an evening one day sitting outside with Pete....I might even take a couple puffs on a cigar....Happy Fathers Day Pete!
    I can’t wait! Back at you Robin! I don’t want to be responsible for corrupting your spousal training. Party may whoop me???? Cheers!
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    Local market was running a special on ribeyes, so they were out of bone-in and boneless ribeyes. Oh well, I’ll just have to suffer with this. 

Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • pgprescott
    Options
    jeffwit said:
    Local market was running a special on ribeyes, so they were out of bone-in and boneless ribeyes. Oh well, I’ll just have to suffer with this. 

Oh the horror! 
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @tarheelmatt dino bones look fantastic. (I really hope y'all are wearing matching shirts while you cook those...)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Cooked some scallops up last night, plopped a couple plates slathered in gochujang on the smoker, prepping some ingredients for spring rolls.

Incredible cooks as always. I wish I could turn that out as easily as you do. 
    These are always my favorite posts to see.
    Happy Father's Day. Hope you have many more.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    That crab looks pissed. 
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    His arm fell off. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I'm a some indoor water park. Realizing how many fat people there are in this country. Also....just because they make something in your size doesn't mean you should wear it! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Wife got "me" some inflatable kayaks for "Father's Day." Went out to the back side of Lake Mead. Got about 500 yards off the shore and a nice 25 mph wind kicked up.  Fun times getting back. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Wife got "me" some inflatable kayaks for "Father's Day." Went out to the back side of Lake Mead. Got about 500 yards off the shore and a nice 25 mph wind kicked up.  Fun times getting back. 
    Those don't really cut through the water with ease.  =)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Just finished eating lunch with my parents...begrudgingly about to head into work..
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    coming along...taste test
    Options
    picked up more shrimp for the spring rolls....
    Options
    Beef ribs coming along!

And one of my amigo! We chilling on the back deck!

Love this!  Happy Fathers Day.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga