Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: slow night so how about watching this classic? :OT

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,895
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,766
    Options
    Its a regular watch, very funny
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    I realize that newbies may not recognize some of these names but it's still funny! I just wish I had the link to the earlier version that @stike made about not having the XXL .
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SmokeOnTheMountain
    Options
    I’m a newbie but have seen the names (most of them) floating around the forum in one capacity or another. Video was funny, but probably more entertaining if you were actually a member at the time of the incident, knowing the backstory firsthand.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Bourbon is good ain’t Ron ?

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Truly a timeless classic Ron.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• UNCHeels08
    UNCHeels08 Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow haven’t been on the forum that long and this was still hilariously well done to me. Thanks for posting again for the new guys!
    Raleigh, NC

LBGE
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    After that was posted I showed up at Salado.  @Mickey found out who I was and introduced me to his wife, and all of his family members, who’d all watched it multiple times.  They all thought it was hilarious.

Mickey also decided to ditch his golf cart.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Just watched again, can't say after how many views in total, and again was ROFLMAO.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    After that was posted I showed up at Salado.  @Mickey found out who I was and introduced me to his wife, and all of his family members, who’d all watched it multiple times.  They all thought it was hilarious.

My wife thinks you are the funniest guy ever. 
    i did explain you were really a woman. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

I can’t remember who did you work with on the first Salado one? 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.