Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My governor is a piece of human excrement

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    I didn't read the article but he must be republican if you're saying this. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Wow. What a douch nozzle. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    I didn't read the article but he must be republican if you're saying this. 
    Read the article.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    Not sure where this thread is headed, but here in IL we are close to the record for the number of democrat governors sent to prison for being convicted on multiple crimes!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    It’s Friday night and Ron nailed it.  Democratic governors claim the lead in prison sentences.  What a surprise.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    RRP said:
    Not sure where this thread is headed, but here in IL we are close to the record for the number of democrat governors sent to prison for being convicted on multiple crimes!
    And WTF does that have to do with this. Funny that 2 jerkwater right wingers are the ones that want to interject politics into this. Way to go trying to defend this piece of crap. 
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    @GrillSgt you are more then welcome to move. 
  • DMW
    bgebrent said:
    It’s Friday night and Ron nailed it.  Democratic governors claim the lead in prison sentences.  What a surprise.
    Completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • GrillSgt
    Make that 3. This guy isn’t going to jail but he should be subjected to the slippery prison soap trick. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
    Do you live in Missouri?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GrillSgt
    g8golfer said:
    @GrillSgt you are more then welcome to move. 
    Hahaha, I’ve been here for 68 years and chitball has been here for 3. Great insight. 

• GATraveller
    Ok I read the article now. While inappropriate and not PC - I wouldn't think what he's saying is incorrect.....statistically speaking. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • bgebrent
    “Jerkwater” is a debate team cure all Goldilocks.  I’m no right winger and you again have exposed yourself as the douche bag you are, douche bag.
  • GrillSgt
    Wawawa, I’m not a right winger but I’m going to defend this lovely man by relating that there are other people in jail. That logic would require an IQ somewhere in the 40-60 range. What a jerkwater. 
  • bgebrent
    DMW said:
    bgebrent said:
    Don’t you think I know that??  Christ all mighty, am I not allowed to troll once?
  • DMW
    bgebrent said:
    DMW said:
    bgebrent said:
    Don’t you think I know that??  Christ all mighty, am I not allowed to troll once?
    Sorry, it's Friday night, my troll filter is lowered.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• g8golfer
    Don’t get your c*nt hurt grillsgt when you post a thread like this and ppl comment on it. You knew what you was doing when you posted it so don’t act like the victim. 
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262

Definition of jerkwater

1remote and unimportant jerkwater towns
    Phoenix 
  • @GrillSgt, would it not be easier for you to post a list of people that you do not have a problem with? It would be much easier, but you wouldn't get to piss and moan, and I must say, you do that very well.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    GrillSgt said:
    RRP said:
    And WTF does that have to do with this. Funny that 2 jerkwater right wingers are the ones that want to interject politics into this. Way to go trying to defend this piece of crap. 

Huh? If you think I was the first to think to bring politics up then so be it. But just for the record my wife for these last 52 years taught high school English for 37 years. 

Besides the p.o.s. Demo IL governors who have gone to prison in spite of the Chicago political mafia do you remember the p.o.s. Democrat Dennis Haslet who was a BIG wig in Congress? Yeah that p.o.s. was sent to prison for raping male children when he was a coach here in IL?,
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • bgebrent
    blasting said:

Definition of jerkwater

1: remote and unimportant 
    • jerkwater towns
    Now I really know my place.
  • g8golfer
    RRP said:
    GrillSgt said:
    RRP said:

Huh? If you think I was the first to think to bring politics up then so be it. But just for the record my wife for these last 52 years taught high school English for 37 years. 

Besides the p.o.s. Demo IL governors who have gone to prison in spite of the Chicago political mafia do you remember the p.o.s. Democrat Dennis Haslet who was a BIG wig in Congress? Yeah that p.o.s. was sent to prison for raping male children when he was a coach here in IL?,
    RPP he won’t make a topic on that just a topic on someone that he hates. If Jesus became governor he would still bi*ch 
  • bgebrent
    GrillSgt said:
    Wawawa, I’m not a right winger but I’m going to defend this lovely man by relating that there are other people in jail. That logic would require an IQ somewhere in the 40-60 range. What a jerkwater. 
    Dwayne, also completely irrelevant?  I’d say so.  Presumes his IQ is above 60 when it is at best 80, given he can punch his keyboard.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    bgebrent said:
    “Jerkwater” is a debate team cure all Goldilocks.  
    Brother Brent, when I was real young the term “Jerk water” meant something totally different. As a gag I use to maturbate in the bathtub. Whoever took the next bath was bathing in jerk water if you will. 
    Just something I use to do as a joke to mess with my brothers. Just having fun, no harm intended. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    edited April 2018
    bgebrent said:
    GrillSgt said:
    Dwayne, also completely irrelevant?  I’d say so.  Presumes his IQ is above 60 when it is at best 80, given he can punch his keyboard.
    Not going to speculate on forum members' IQ.

Edit: Please don't embarrass me if I take a nap in a chair next weekend. 
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• SGH
    DMW said:
    I have an IQ of 48. Is that good or bad?

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    SGH said:
    DMW said:
    I have an IQ of 48. Is that good or bad?
    Well, you are 89, and have been for a few years.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• bgebrent
    DMW said:
    bgebrent said:
    GrillSgt said:

Edit: Please don't embarrass me if I take a nap in a chair next weekend. 
    There will be more pictures.  Love you Dwayne.
  • SGH
    DMW said:
    Well, you are 89, and have been for a few years.
    That’s a good thing ain’t it =)

Status- Standing by.

• GATraveller
    SGH said:
    bgebrent said:
    “Jerkwater” is a debate team cure all Goldilocks.  
    Brother Brent, when I was real young the term “Jerk water” meant something totally different. As a gag I use to maturbate in the bathtub. Whoever took the next bath was bathing in jerk water if you will. 
    Just something I use to do as a joke to mess with my brothers. Just having fun, no harm intended. 

I put doe urine in my brothers shampoo bottle one time. Fortunately I was fast enough to outrun him too. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA