Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BEST LUMP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• pUreHkcoL
    pUreHkcoL Posts: 49
    Options
    @JRWhitee step up to the plate JR. How did I abuse something/someone? I’m stating simple facts. You leave a little flag and run. State your case and help me comprehend why/how I’m out of line here. Is it because I only have a few posts? Is it because I’m calling out your friends? Or do you simply believe I have abused this site or someone on this site or the owners of this site?
  • Woodchunk
    Woodchunk Posts: 911
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Do you actually take/have the time to read EVERY thread 

This is funny as heck, from someone who never post any cooks and probably doesn't own an egg. If it wasn't for OT' s you wouldn't have a reason to post
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @pUreHkcoL I'd agree that it's not Abuse. Troll? I'd say the shoe fits.  Low post count...check.  Not one cook post...check.  Combative and annoying...check.  

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • pUreHkcoL
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    DMW said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    More garbage from another garbage man. Why not respect the people who pay for this site and allow you to be here. Is that too much to ask? Let’s hope they take out the trash before too long.
    Who are you really? You're annoying.
    Have I said anything that was not the truth? Get use to it Dwayne. I’m tired of looking at the garbage. Therefore I’m going to call it out. Either they will stop allowing the garbage men to hang around here and post this trash, or they will ban me from calling it out. You guys have your little group of guys that support each other’s trash to the point you believe everyone enjoys it. When the reality is there is a very large following of this site (most who do not post at all) that are tired of reading the garbage day in and day out. Sure we could go elsewhere but this is the green egg site and it is a public site ownedby BGE. Follow the rules and respect the owners or start your own forum.
    Do you actually take/have the time to read EVERY thread and every post on this site daily?

Has nobody explained to you how easy it is to avoid any threads/posts you may find objectionable?

Just curious.

“Best Lump Ever”.... explain to me how that is an obviously avoidable thread.

But it to answer your question, it does not matter how much or how little I read here. There are hundreds of thousands of people reading this site on a daily basis and this site has rules. Respect the site owners who allow you to be here, free of charge. Is that too much to ask?
  • pUreHkcoL
    Options
    Blake why would you think I’m a troll? Because I don’t post my cooks here?  Because I use this site for knowledge and to help myself and my son someday become a decent cook on the egg so that maybe we can cook things that are actually worth sharing with others? I thought you were leaving this site a long time ago because you were tired of the BS? I’m glad you changed your mind.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    HeavyG said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    DMW said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    More garbage from another garbage man. Why not respect the people who pay for this site and allow you to be here. Is that too much to ask? Let’s hope they take out the trash before too long.
    Have I said anything that was not the truth? Get use to it Dwayne. I’m tired of looking at the garbage. Therefore I’m going to call it out. Either they will stop allowing the garbage men to hang around here and post this trash, or they will ban me from calling it out. You guys have your little group of guys that support each other’s trash to the point you believe everyone enjoys it. When the reality is there is a very large following of this site (most who do not post at all) that are tired of reading the garbage day in and day out. Sure we could go elsewhere but this is the green egg site and it is a public site ownedby BGE. Follow the rules and respect the owners or start your own forum.
    Do you actually take/have the time to read EVERY thread and every post on this site daily?

Has nobody explained to you how easy it is to avoid any threads/posts you may find objectionable?

Just curious.

But it to answer your question, it does not matter how much or how little I read here. There are hundreds of thousands of people reading this site on a daily basis and this site has rules. Respect the site owners who allow you to be here, free of charge. Is that too much to ask?
    It was posted in the "Off Topic" sub-forum. That's a pretty good clue that the content is not going to be about lump charcoal.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    @pUreHkcoL :rofl: Well played DB. Well played.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • pUreHkcoL
    Options
    DMW said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    HeavyG said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    DMW said:
    pUreHkcoL said:

Just curious.

It was posted in the "Off Topic" sub-forum. That's a pretty good clue that the content is not going to be about lump charcoal.
    Off topic does not mean the rules don’t apply. And there are plenty of off topic threads that are a great read and very informative. We should not have to weed through the garbage to find the stuff that should actually belong here. 
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,648
    Options
    Is it Skrullb? that Guy always posts awesome cooks no bs!
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    Up to nine posts, that’s awesome.
  • Woodchunk
    Options
    @pUreHkcoL I'd agree that it's not Abuse. Troll? I'd say the shoe fits.  Low post count...check.  Not one cook post...check.  Combative and annoying...check.  

I would say exactly the opposite, someone with thousands of post and a member for years and has never posted a cook, would be the troll
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    Blake why would you think I’m a troll? Because I don’t post my cooks here?  Because I use this site for knowledge and to help myself and my son someday become a decent cook on the egg so that maybe we can cook things that are actually worth sharing with others? I thought you were leaving this site a long time ago because you were tired of the BS? I’m glad you changed your mind.
    The best part is this account opened in sept 2017 and you know everyone's names.  Blake's break was long before iirc. Not a troll, not at all.  
  • pUreHkcoL
    Options
    Jason I have been reading this site shortly after it started. I bought our first egg in 2001. You guys are so hung up on post counts. You are missing the point. The general public does not care to read your grade school trash. This is the only forum for the green egg. This forum has rules. Why is it so hard to abide by the rules? If troll is what suits your fancy then by all means I’m happy to be the troll. But regardless my point is valid. Unless you or someone can explain otherwise.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    Jason I have been reading this site shortly after it started. I bought our first egg in 2001. You guys are so hung up on post counts. You are missing the point. The general public does not care to read your grade school trash. This is the only forum for the green egg. This forum has rules. Why is it so hard to abide by the rules? If troll is what suits your fancy then by all means I’m happy to be the troll. But regardless my point is valid. Unless you or someone can explain otherwise.
    Hi,

Can you explain you screen name?

TIA.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • pUreHkcoL
    Options
    Woodchunk said:

I would say exactly the opposite, someone with thousands of post and a member for years and has never posted a cook, would be the troll
    These guys know I’m not a troll and know I’m stating facts here. The irony here is every one who has taken a shot at me so far other than Jrwhitee is guilty of the garbage I’m complaining about. 
  • DMW
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    Woodchunk said:

These guys know I’m not a troll and know I’m stating facts here. The irony here is every one who has taken a shot at me so far other than Jrwhitee is guilty of the garbage I’m complaining about. 
    Methinks you whine too much about unimportant things.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Woodchunk
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    Woodchunk said:

It's not a big deal, it's just a few. They don't like the buffalo vid either, but they have not figured out that that's their problem. I think the "buffalo" has done a good job as of late
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options

You can get excellent lump north of the border you just need to know where to look.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,338
    Options
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    GrillSgt said:

You can get excellent lump north of the border you just need to know where to look.
    Looks like there's some nice lumps south of the border too!
    Flint, Michigan
  • pUreHkcoL
    Options
    DMW said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    Woodchunk said:

Ok? Because ‘you’ think it’s not important does that mean I’m in the wrong? Or, are you just giving me/us your personal opinion? It seems the guys that ride on the back of the truck are the ones who have such an issue with the facts. As much as I’d like to say I’m sorry for offending anyone, it’s simply not the case.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,945
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DMW
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    DMW said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    Woodchunk said:

Ok? Because ‘you’ think it’s not important does that mean I’m in the wrong? Or, are you just giving me/us your personal opinion? It seems the guys that ride on the back of the truck are the ones who have such an issue with the facts. As much as I’d like to say I’m sorry for offending anyone, it’s simply not the case.
    I'm not offended, and yes, this is just my opinion.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• pUreHkcoL
    Options
    I think the Buffalo has done a little better job lately but they could so easily nip this in a bud in a matter of days if they would just start banning the people who post the garbage. I mean they have literally killed 10 threads of @GrillSgt this year and here he is still posting garbage- pictures of girls with their toelips hanging out. I just don’t understand why he is still allowed to post. And the worse part is this is a grown man with grandkids for gods sake.
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,648
    Options
    Going to need references to said pictures 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,346
    Options
    Woodchunk said:
    HeavyG said:

Do you actually take/have the time to read EVERY thread 

This is funny as heck, from someone who never post any cooks and probably doesn't own an egg. If it wasn't for OT' s you wouldn't have a reason to post

Where's your tag team partner? :)

Hey man...if it would really help you sleep better at night I'll actually consider posting a cook. Why? Because I'm a caring guy.

Surprised you haven't posted your Den Mother video yet.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,346
    Options
    pUreHkcoL said:
    HeavyG said:
    pUreHkcoL said:
    DMW said:
    pUreHkcoL said:

Just curious.

" There are hundreds of thousands of people reading this site on a daily basis "

Really? I never would have guessed this site had that many unique visitors on a daily basis.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk