Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

unsubscribe

How do you unsubscribe from a thread on this forum? I'm probably blind as a bat but I can't find it.
Bespoke boot and shoemaker--45+ years
Instagram

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Uncheck / unstar the topic on the right (close to where it says "my profile".)  Might be different on mobile. 
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    By unsubscribe do you mean the little star bookmark, upper right corner of the first post? Just click on it again to un-bookmark.....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • DWFII
    DWFII Posts: 317
    No, I posted a comment to a thread and now I get notified everytime someone else posts to that thread. Trouble is, it's pic heavy and most pics have not been downsized for the Internet and load slowly. Not worth the wait or effort.
    Instagram
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    In your settings there is a preferences for notifications. Open your profile, you should see it. 
  • DWFII said:
    How do you unsubscribe from a thread on this forum? I'm probably blind as a bat but I can't find it.
    Following....
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490

You probably need to check your notification preferences. Here are instructions on the desktop site. I don't think you can do it on mobile. 

From the right menu, under "My Profile" click on your user name. 

On the next screen, there is a little "person" icon near the top right. Click the down arrow and click Edit Profile. 

On the left menu, click Notification Preferences. 

Make sure these bad boys are not checked. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Correct have to be in full site.  Can request full site at the bottom of the screen and do it on your phone. 

• jeponline
    jeponline Posts: 290
    At the bottom of the mobile site there’s a link for full site. Then you can do everything from your phone. 
    Large BGE
    Huntsville, AL
  • DWFII
    DWFII Posts: 317

You probably need to check your notification preferences. Here are instructions on the desktop site. I don't think you can do it on mobile. 

From the right menu, under "My Profile" click on your user name. 

On the next screen, there is a little "person" icon near the top right. Click the down arrow and click Edit Profile. 

On the left menu, click Notification Preferences. 

Make sure these bad boys are not checked. 

That's what I was afraid of...you can't really unsubscribe from a specific thread.

Yes, unchecking those boxes works, sort of.  Not ideal, IMO.
    Instagram
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Maybe have your lawyers send a cease and desist letter to the forum operators.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Dang, y'all are smart.  Well, except for Dwayne.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Slippy
    Slippy Posts: 214
    I was hoping to find a way to do this as well. Still nothing i guess? 
    Rockwall, TX  •  LBGE, Big Hat Ranger offset smoker, Really old 22" Weber Kettle, Pile of Pecan and Post Oak... 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    I just learned a couple things, thanks folks.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• You have to make a peace out announcement.