Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Gordon Ramsay Roasts Dishes on Twitter

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,975
    edited January 2018
    Options
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?
    https://youtu.be/Jne9t8sHpUc
    Hard to imagine any higher irony than writing a song about irony featuring examples that aren’t actually ironic.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Focker said:
    Legume has officially chimed in at the end of Act III.
    So now it's Act IV, where you guys stroke each other, telling each other how good you are.  =) 
    Good trolling there Focker.  You can count this as the response you were seeking.

Pete, I read quite a bit of sincerity in JohnnyP reaching out to you.  Maybe reread it and your response when you get a moment.  It’s between the two of you, but missed opportunity I think.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Pete, I'm no troll, ^^^^^^.  You decide.  
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Legume said:
    Focker said:
    So now it's Act IV, where you guys stroke each other, telling each other how good you are.  =) 
    Good trolling there Focker.  You can count this as the response you were seeking.

Pete, I read quite a bit of sincerity in JohnnyP reaching out to you.  Maybe reread it and your response when you get a moment.  It’s between the two of you, but missed opportunity I think.
    I wasn't trolling.
    That's how it goes.  Come on man, you've been around here long enough.

Pete's reply was spot on.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Focker said:
    Legume said:
    Focker said:

I wasn't trolling.

What? Dude, you posted @tarheelmatt 's brisket photo and pretended to ask Gordon his opinion in a thread about Gordon savaging food photos.  That is the definition of trolling.  When you troll, you should own it.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Focker said:
    Legume said:
    Focker said:

I wasn't trolling.

I dunno...all I could think of is the guy that wanted everyone to leave Britney alone...
    Options
    Focker said:
    Legume said:
    Focker said:

I wasn't trolling.

I dunno...all I could think of is the guy that wanted everyone to leave Britney alone...
    https://youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Oh yeah, that guy.
    Options
    @nolaeggheador or that girl. It’s not nice to assume ones gender. You know this you’re a democrat. This is one of the main issues the Democratic Party stands for. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Oh yeah, that guy.
    This guy?
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    @nolaeggheador or that girl. It’s not nice to assume ones gender. You know this you’re a democrat. This is one of the main issues the Democratic Party stands for. 
    Last I checked, he wasn't a registered Democrat.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    Hole in one there man.
  • Focker
    Options
    Has anyone ventured out, to cook something, three times?
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• bgebrent
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    Hole in one there man.
    Damn, missed that this was a golf game.
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    John is quick on the jokes 
  • Focker
    Options
    Focker said:
    Legume said:
    Focker said:

I wasn't trolling.

What? Dude, you posted @tarheelmatt 's brisket photo and pretended to ask Gordon his opinion in a thread about Gordon savaging food photos.  That is the definition of trolling.  When you troll, you should own it.
    I wasn't trolling Legume.  
    You're really struggling to keep up Oz. 
    Maybe you should step out of the ring.  ;)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    Options
    johnnyp said:
    Brandon’s always been a troll.  

Pete, it’s been disheartening to see you turn so confrontational the past several weeks.  You bring a great deal of knowledge and experience to the forum because of your profession. Not sure what stole your sunshine, man, but I hope your positive side makes a comeback 
    There is an entire group of guys who bullied another member here (not Brandon) and that's where this started. They won't admit any fault and see it another way, I'm sure.

This should all be in lighthearted fun. I enjoy some back and forth, It's not like it really matters. At least it shouldn't. I do't wish ill on anyone.

Prime example is the fact that you mentioned me and not the 1/2 dozen other guys on the other side of things that relentlessly pile on. It's as if their behavior is accepted? It's as if it doesn't take two or more to tango? That's fine, but you are way off base by assessing the blame to me. I am no more responsible than they are. FWIW, I've never been the kind of guy to sit back and watch things happen cuz it was easy. I just happen to have posted some clever pics of some dogs which obviously are GOLDEN!

Life is largely about perspective. Many folks are only able to view things from a singular perspective and that is why they are easily mislead and easily out maneuvered in arguments. Although they often are unaware of the reality.

To your point, I am, as always, quite positive. I'm not the guy who was banned for bad behavior. I appreciate your comments, Thanks!

P.S. As usual, if you look back, I was called out by name in this thread prior to participating. I would not have entered otherwise. Not always the case, but overwhelmingly the case. I generally respond to direct trolling or sometimes to trolling in general. I rarely start the trolling.
    Image result for talk about hillary pie graph
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    Legume said:
    Focker said:

I wasn't trolling.

I wasn't trolling Legume.  
    You're really struggling to keep up Oz. 
    Maybe you should step out of the ring.  ;)
    I'm the announcer, every ring needs an announcer.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited January 2018
    Options
    So who does that make the ring girl?

It's FRIDAY!!!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    This one was pretty funny.  I went to his Twitter and looked up some.  Hilarious.  

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Focker
    Options

It's FRIDAY!!!!

WWF would be more fitting, announcers would be in a safe-space, outside the ring.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Focker said:
    giphy.webp
    Traveller said:

It's FRIDAY!!!!

WWF would be more fitting, announcers would be in a safe-space, outside the ring.
    More accurate?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Hmmm...I must admit, reading that was a bit of a let down.  I said my piece a few months back, but I guess I'm surprised this is still a thing.  Maybe it is a let down cause it's the same $hit, different day.  "Your brisket looks like boot leather!"  "You're a mean troll a$$hole!" "Your prime rib looks like mystery meat smothered in donkey sauce!"  "Yall are a bunch Chihuahuas!"  Maybe it's time to get some new, less predictable material.   
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Focker
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Hmmm...I must admit, reading that was a bit of a let down.  I said my piece a few months back, but I guess I'm surprised this is still a thing.  Maybe it is a let down cause it's the same $hit, different day.  "Your brisket looks like boot leather!"  "You're a mean troll a$$hole!" "Your prime rib looks like mystery meat smothered in donkey sauce!"  "Yall are a bunch Chihuahuas!"  Maybe it's time to get some new, less predictable material.   
    Awwww, one of them is in heat.
    Maybe Brent could youtube the spay, offer a forum group discount to help with that.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ooooooh yeah it's Friday kids, snack into a Snack Pack!

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Focker said:

I’m sure you think all of this is all hilarious and lol, backslapper funny.  To me it just seems tired.  The BS has gotten pretty stale, but whatever.  Chihuahua on I guess.
  • Focker
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Focker said:

I’m sure you think all of this is all hilarious and lol, backslapper funny.  To me it just seems tired.  The BS has gotten pretty stale, but whatever.  Chihuahua on I guess.
    It is golden, as Matt's tortillas.
    Let me know if you find a hua hua pic with smoke coming out of its little ears.  

I will Chihuahua on.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Is "dork trolling" a new thing I should be aware of?
    Focker said:
    Focker said:

It is golden, as Matt's tortillas.
    Let me know if you find a hua hua pic with smoke coming out of its little ears.  

I will Chihuahua on.

By all means, please proceed.  The only thing you and Pete have accomplished with these antics is to isolate yourselves on the forum.  It couldn’t happen to a more deserving set of buds.  
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Is "dork trolling" a new thing I should be aware of?
    Is that the kind @DMW and you get together and do? You guys plan everything on My Space and he brings his briefcase along just to look cool?