Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

huh!!!! The buffalo has already taken down my post!!!

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,862
    I have a gif that is perfect for this thread.  However, I am not going to post it.
    Whatever it is it will be re-posted on "What are you doing now"

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,012
    I have a gif that is perfect for this thread.  However, I am not going to post it.
    Whatever it is it will be re-posted on "What are you doing now"
    Or Huhh?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,603
    henapple said:
    Flotus is smoking hot... Deal with it @JohnInCarolina ;
    ...and you can't make fun of hot people!  What's wrong with you John?!
    It's nice when you can find nudes on the interwebs.
    NOLA
  • Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 9,035
    bgebrent said:
    Yes you will.  Racist bastard.
    I shouldn't.  I posted it once, it made me laugh, then all hell broke loose.  That was back when the forum frowned on funny targeted posts.
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Mini, Blackstone, WSM
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 12,307
    gamason said:
    HeavyG said:

"That boy just ain't right."

He was referencing the number of volunteers that had came out to help, but most on the left are too stupid to put things in context.
    The left are not the ones expecting Mexico to pay for the wall, just an FYI.

The Left would NEVER build a wall because securing a border is racist and bigoted. Duh. 
    I'm not sure the Taj MahWall is either one of those things so much as ineffective and damn expensive.  Newsflash: planes and boats are a thing.  
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

bgebrent said:
    Yes you will.  Racist bastard.
    I shouldn't.  I posted it once, it made me laugh, then all hell broke loose.  That was back when the forum frowned on funny targeted posts.
    The forum is a much harsher place.  I'm sorry it made you laugh.
    It really did used to be a much friendlier place.  
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

It really did used to be a much friendlier place.  
    Until people like you came around.
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 6,505
    Why do you hate America, John?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
    thetrim said:
    John single handedly ruined this forum.  Here here. ;)
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,862
    thetrim said:
    I didn't recall John supporting the confederacy....hmmm.  No flags John?

thetrim said:
    I didn't recall John supporting the confederacy....hmmm.  No flags John?
    Oh, but the statues, all the statues...
    I remember some photos from Butt Blast that someone posted.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
    thetrim said:
    And?
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,827
    blasting said:
    Ironic that just yesterday forum regulars were posting Obama's tan suit mocking the Right and one day later they are making fun of the First Lady's shoes. 
    Don't forget Hannity making fun of Obama's choice of mustard - that was EPIC.

The mocking of Trumps hair, or Obama's mom jeans may be just the ticket to unite the country...

That's right.......he started it!! Tit for tat I say.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 8,588
    bgebrent said:
    thetrim said:
    And?

Austin, TX
    gamason said:
    HeavyG said:

He was referencing the number of volunteers that had came out to help, but most on the left are too stupid to put things in context.

The Left would NEVER build a wall because securing a border is racist and bigoted. Duh. 
    I'm not sure the Taj MahWall is either one of those things so much as ineffective and damn expensive.  Newsflash: planes and boats are a thing.  
    Yes because politicians are quite fiscally responsible with other peoples money.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 5,296
    It won't change anyones mind if they are already in favor of building a Maginot Line Border Wall but the episode from last season of Adam Ruins Everything about immigration talked about the wall and some of the obvious/not so obvious problems with it.

Camped out in the (757/804)

Ahmm... Devry just settled for 100 million dollars with the FTC for defrauding students.  

gamason said:
    HeavyG said:

Yes because politicians are quite fiscally responsible with other peoples money.

gamason said:
    HeavyG said:

The entire attempt is a 3 ring circus.  Could easily carve the funding out of the Pentagons reported $125 billion in "administrative" waste but they're afraid it would appear as though they're cutting "defense" spending.  Instead they go for Planned Parenthood (which could stand to cut some fat as well) and it's portrayed as taking from the poor.  Both sides are full of chit and the uneducated public eats it up.  

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
    The entire attempt is a 3 ring circus.  Could easily carve the funding out of the Pentagons reported $125 billion in "administrative" waste but they're afraid it would appear as though they're cutting "defense" spending.  Instead they go for Planned Parenthood (which could stand to cut some fat as well) and it's portrayed as taking from the poor.  Both sides are full of chit and the uneducated public eats it up.  
    To me, the "circus" is just the notion that building a wall along the border is a good use of money in the first place.  It's a vanity project for the current President.  

• YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,953
    Maybe they can repurpose some of the White House's communication budget, to remove the bronze plaque, which has upon it "The New Colussus" originally penned by Emma Lazuras in 1883.
    Take it from the Statue of Liberty, and use it as a brick in the wall.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • gamasongamason Posts: 337
    gamason said:
    HeavyG said:

We were talking about Houston, but a nice deflection there. Only proves the point!

Snellville,Ga.

LBGE

Minimax

gamason said:
    gamason said:
    HeavyG said:

We were talking about Houston, but a nice deflection there. Only proves the point!

It was a general comment on stupidity.  

• DieselkWDieselkW Posts: 869
    The Mexicans were insulted about being told they were going to pay for the wall, but we all know "they'll get over it".

It's not border security folks, it's the illusion of border security, and you can't put a price on that, can you? 

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically. 

Build that wall!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95