Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

huh!!!! The buffalo has already taken down my post!!!

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    I'm not sure what's worse, actually being on twitter or having to constantly read people...
    "Having to constantly read"????

Dammm son, you really need to take control of your life.

I'm alway's a fan of the complaints that go - "I like to read the stuff I like and don't think anyone should post stuff that I don't like".
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    thetrim said:

To the WET DIAPER Brigade!
    Image result for kindergarten cop gif
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Options
    Related image
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    LOL - but seriously, how is this thread still alive?  
  • saluki2007
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    I'm not sure what's worse, actually being on twitter or having to constantly read people...

I'm alway's a fan of the complaints that go - "I like to read the stuff I like and don't think anyone should post stuff that I don't like".
    Never said he couldn't or shouldn't post.  Never said I liked or didn't like the stuff he did post.  Simply made a generalized statement like you did. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Options
    Oh come on, everyone knows this group of police officers are better.
    Image result for super troopers gif
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Never said he couldn't or shouldn't post.  Never said I liked or didn't like the stuff he did post.  Simply made a generalized statement like you did. 
    Right - the complaint was more along the lines of "I don't like to read content from this one source in particular."  Miles better, obviously.  
  • saluki2007
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Right - the complaint was more along the lines of "I don't like to read content from this one source in particular."  Miles better, obviously.  
    Correct.  I complained about one platform of receiving information.  One platform that gives anyone and everyone the right to say what they want when they want.  Like at any moment someone could tell me to take the gun away from my head.  Or to get a life.  Or kill myself because my d1ck doesn't work.  Oh wait I can get that all here.  Again why do I need twitter then?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Nobody's forcing you to read the tweets man, especially inside a free-for all thread.  It's a free country.  Do as you wish, when you wish.   Bliss is but one click away.     
  • HeavyG
    Options
    I've given up on @RRP returning to his thread.

I was really hoping to hear his thoughts on the article I referenced and engaging in a substantive discussion with him (assuming we could get past the "why do I hate America" bit) on the threat (real or imagined) posed by the DPRK and the proper US and global response to same.

Cuz substantive discourse is what these threads are all about.  B)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• saluki2007
    Options
    And John I'm going to say one last thing.  I never once came directly at you and yet just like in any other thread like this one, you resort to trying to "out smart" or belittle someone for sharing their opinion.

Image result for peace out gif

And before HeavyG has anything else to add, don't care.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Nobody's forcing you to read the tweets man, especially inside a free-for all thread.  It's a free country.  Do as you wish, when you wish.   Bliss is but one click away.     
    John, shouldn't you be posting directly on Saluki's wall?  ;)
  • HeavyG
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Correct.  I complained about one platform of receiving information.  One platform that gives anyone and everyone the right to say what they want when they want.  Like at any moment someone could tell me to take the gun away from my head.  Or to get a life.  Or kill myself because my d1ck doesn't work.  Oh wait I can get that all here.  Again why do I need twitter then?
    Twitter is a great resource for many purposes once you learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Just like this forum! :)

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Coming straight to you from the "tolerant" left........

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I commend anyone for staying off Twitter. Now if we could just get President Trump to stay the **** off of it.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    I commend anyone for staying off Twitter. Now if we could just get President Trump to stay the **** off of it.  
    I'm quite glad he's on there. It gives us a view into the great thinking that occurs within his head.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • HeavyG
    Options
    Twitter Trump is the only enjoyment I'm likely to ever get from his administration. :)

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    And John I'm going to say one last thing.  I never once came directly at you and yet just like in any other thread like this one, you resort to trying to "out smart" or belittle someone for sharing their opinion.

Yeah, my bad.  You were clearly talking about someone else.  

I don't see how anything I posted was an attempt to "out smart" you.  I guess I did call you Dorothy and that's a form of belittling.  I'm really sorry about that.  
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options

Yeah, my bad.  You were clearly talking about someone else.  

I don't see how anything I posted was an attempt to "out smart" you.  I guess I did call you Dorothy and that's a form of belittling.  I'm really sorry about that.  
    And don't let it happen again, Toto!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • CodyA88
    CodyA88 Posts: 143
    Options
    Catching up on this thread has provided quite a bit of entertainment on this rainy afternoon.
    LBGE, 28" Blackstone
    Georgia
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    This thread is limp... Hard to follow but I'm going to stiffen up and push on through. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    henapple said:
    This thread is limp... Hard to follow but I'm going to stiffen up and push on through. 

• JohnInCarolina
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The lights are on, but nobody's up.
  • HeavyG
    Options
    Would it be mean to sneak into someones house and swap out all their switchplates with those?

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Would it be mean to sneak into someones house and swap out all their switchplates with those?

No. It'd be awesome. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    @RRP asks:

"I just DO NOT understand where or why all you Trump haters come from!"

I dunno man, can you explain where all these people come from?

Anyway...Thanks Obama!

LBGE

Pikesville, MD