Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Yeti Drinkware 25% off sale.

Options
SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
For those of you interested, most Yeti drinkware is on sale for 25% off. The sale applies to the Yeti site, and all distributors as well. 
The only ones that are not on sale is the 1/2 gallon and 1 gallon jug. At any rate, for anyone who has been considering a Yeti cup, here is your chance. 
I would have jumped on that 1 gallon jug had it been included in the sale. Have a great day fellows.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    I saw that this morning. They have never done anything like this.

its official... they are starting to feel the RTIC heat!
  • da87
    da87 Posts: 640
    Options
    Thanks @SGH , perfect excuse to finally order the lowball tumblers I've wanted for summer cocktails on the patio!
    Doug
    Wayne, PA
    LBGE, Weber Kettle (gifted to my sister), Weber Gasser

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    Hmmm? might have to take a drive over to D'Iberville.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    slovelad said:

I suspect  a redesign is coming up. They had Hoppers on sale and now the Hopper2 is available. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    Options
    slovelad said:

I suspect  a redesign is coming up. They had Hoppers on sale and now the Hopper2 is available. 
    maybe they are upgrading to spillproof lids =)

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TN_Sister_State
    TN_Sister_State Posts: 1,130
    Options
    da87 said:
    Thanks @SGH , perfect excuse to finally order the lowball tumblers I've wanted for summer cocktails on the patio!
    Love my lowball. Its the best. 
    Franklin, Tn
    LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

• SGH
    Options
    Hmmm? might have to take a drive over to D'Iberville.
    I'm going to the Grand Theater in D'Iberville here in a bit. I'm going to swing by Dicks and Academy to see what's left. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    SGH said:
    For those of you interested, most Yeti drinkware is on sale for 25% off. The sale applies to the Yeti site, and all distributors as well. 
    The only ones that are not on sale is the 1/2 gallon and 1 gallon jug. At any rate, for anyone who has been considering a Yeti cup, here is your chance. 
    I would have jumped on that 1 gallon jug had it been included in the sale. Have a great day fellows.  
    I thought you were an opponent for RTIC not YETI?  Turning to the dark side?
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,112
    Options
    I have the RTIC lowball- awesome winter coffee cup.  
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    My Costco had the 20oz Yetis for $19.99 last weekend.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    If you don't buy full price, you're a turd!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    edited June 2017
    Options

Brother Less, they have came out with a new Yeti lid. Haven't tried it myself so I can't comment on how it compares to others. 
    Looks solid though.  

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    slovelad said:

There is some truth in that, but it's not just the heat from RTIC. There are so many manufactures of rotomolded coolers and vacuum sealed cups now that's it's hard to keep count. 
    But no doubt, with the steady increased competition they are certainly feeling the pressure. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    I thought you were an opponent for RTIC not YETI?  Turning to the dark side?
    Brother Back, this is a misconception that many folks seem to have. I have always liked Yeti products and I own several of them. In fact, my absolute favorite and most used cooler is a tan Yeti 50. It fits a specific purpose for me. 
    The truth is, I am not brand loyal. This is true of everything, not just coolers. The reason that most people think that I hate Yeti is simple. I use make fun of the Yeti diehards. In fact I even wrote a couple of songs in their honor. I'm one of those people that just likes to joke and cut up. If the opportunity presents itself I capitalize on it. With that said, certain groups are just easy targets and very easy to stir up. Yeti diehards being a perfect example. 
    The truth is half of what I say and do is just in fun. Nothing more. Ever notice that when certain people post something I usually bomb their thread with anus or money jokes? It just for fun. It's the same with the Yeti jokes. I just like to aggravate folks and have a good time. 
    With the above aside, would you like to hear my latest Yeti song =)

Status- Standing by.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    Options
    SGH said:

Brother Less, they have came out with a new Yeti lid. Haven't tried it myself so I can't comment on how it compares to others. 
    Looks solid though.  
    looks like they copied the hong kong slide feature =) did the copy the $1.55 price tag with free delivery from overseas =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TN_Sister_State
    TN_Sister_State Posts: 1,130
    Options
    SGH said:
     Nothing more. Ever notice that when certain people post something I usually bomb their thread with anus or money jokes? It just for fun. It's the same with the Yeti jokes. I just like to aggravate folks and have a good time. 
    We all know the anus post arent jokes..... ;)
    Franklin, Tn
    LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

• SGH
    edited June 2017
    Options
    SGH said:
     Nothing more. Ever notice that when certain people post something I usually bomb their thread with anus or money jokes? It just for fun. It's the same with the Yeti jokes. I just like to aggravate folks and have a good time. 
    We all know the anus post arent jokes..... ;)
    I'm going to be a little honest here. I like a little anus every now and then ;)

Status- Standing by.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,336
    Options
    Thanks! Bought the 64oz growler. Gotta keep that beer cold  =)
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SGH
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    I hope that they put the gallon jug on sale. Have been wanting one pretty bad. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Pic of that new growler?

Status- Standing by.

• ColtsFan
    Options
    @SGH it's just their 64oz rambler not technically a growler but will make a great one! 

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,141
    Options
    Golf Galaxy here in town had the display for all the yeti and a list of exclusions that definitely says all the drinkware and accessories are INCLUDED. They excluded the coolers   

The 64 oz was $55 original price. I had to get out of there -- that store was dangerous. 50% off push carts, too... whew...
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up!
    LBGE
    AL
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    edited June 2017
    Options
    FWIW, REI has 20% coupons periodically for the members that can be used on anything not already on sale. I bought a Roadie and a Hopper30 using it. 
  • ColtsFan
    Options
    Got the 64oz "Growler" today. Already filled with a local brew :)

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    I went back and got the mag lid for my 20 ounce tumbler today. Academy Sports actually had it in the back right of the store near the Yeti coolers. The tumblers were front and center by the doors. Left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing it seems.
  • SGH
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

Nice score!!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

I haven't checked in a few days, is the sale still going on?

Status- Standing by.