Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles

Options
Shrimp with a little oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and wine.... cooked down, placed on top of zucchini noodles.  Very delicious.  

Doylestown - Pennsylvania

Comments

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Simple and delicious. I like it.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • HellrodKC
    HellrodKC Posts: 174
    Options
    We get the spiralizer attachment for our kitchenaid as a wedding gift last year and have really enjoyed playing with it. I'm gonna have to steal this one!
  • EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Options
    That looks outstanding!  We now prefer zucchini noodles over regular pasta. Great job on a beautiful meal!
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    That looks like something I could eat a whole lot of!!
    Good work.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Ima_good_egg
    Options
    Looks like a winner!
    Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,733
    Options
    Very nice!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• Cookbook_Chip
    Cookbook_Chip Posts: 1,299
    Options
    Well played with the zoodles!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at https://FamilyCookbookProject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • Duderonomy
    Options
    That looks amazing.  I am going to have to give it a try.  We eat zucchini noodles regularly.  I think the shrimp would be nice with it.  It would make a nice wrap in a corn or flour tortilla also.
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Options
    Zucchini noodles?  What a great idea!!  Can't wait to try them.  Your dish looks delicious.
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Options
    Very nice! My kind of meal right there. Many things can be done with that start.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Very nice !!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    You have been rocking the house! Your cooks are phenom! This one is no different. Awesome.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky