Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help @Thatgrimguy with his amazing endeavor

Options
2»

Comments

• ScottNC
    ScottNC Posts: 240
    Options
    PM Sent, Great Job to all!

Western, North Carolina

Large, MiniMax, Blackstone 17" Smashburger Griddle & Stuff

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    And he is at it again today-a one man cooking machine with the rig to make it happen.  Again going full-out.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • da87
    da87 Posts: 640
    Options
    PM sent - can't believe he's up and running for day 2. Humbling to see the level of generosity and commitment to others. 
    Doug
    Wayne, PA
    LBGE, Weber Kettle (gifted to my sister), Weber Gasser

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
  • da87
    Options
    Bump
    Doug
    Wayne, PA

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Bump again. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Thanks for the bump @Jeremiah. Just saw this.  @Ozzie_Isaac please pm me info. 
     I can hook up a donation from my desk at work tomorrow
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    Bump for a solid Sunday night push-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    ^^^^^ This is great.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    lmao.  Great job, grim!!
    NOLA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,125
    Options
    @thatgrimguy what you did was amazing and an example for everyone!

I know everyone who sent you money was glad to help in their own way.

Thank you for your tireless efforts in the names the numerous causes you support.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @thatgrimguy what you did was amazing and an example for everyone!

I know everyone who sent you money was glad to help in their own way.

Thank you for your tireless efforts in the names the numerous causes you support.
    Thank you. I am really blown away by how much support I ended up getting in this endeavor. Between my wife's MBA class driving back and forth from Baton Rouge to Restaurant Depot in New Orleans, my old reef keeping buddies who came and wrapped sandwiches for hours in the heat and you guys who have way over funded me. 

#Americaisalreadygreatagain
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My promise to you guys is that all of this money will go into either supplies for this flood or another cook for the next charity venture. Thank you all so SO much. I can't say it enough. Thank you.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Smokin_Trout
    Options
    What's the favorite drink of the pitmaster?
  • da87
    Options
    Joining @Jeremiah
    Doug
    Wayne, PA

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Tom Hanks Forrest Gump GIF - TomHanks ForrestGump Wave - Discover
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,671
    Options
    🤷‍♂️