Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

#FreeNola!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @SGH Perhaps this doesn't help but, I do believe this would be a rather fitting clip for @JohnInCarolina to add text to similar to the Hitler clip. :lightbulb: :lol: 
    https://youtu.be/uGR8pN0t_fU
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    As the old saying goes... A zebra can't change its stripes.
  • DoubleEgger
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @SGH Perhaps this doesn't help but, I do believe this would be a rather fitting clip for @JohnInCarolina to add text to similar to the Hitler clip. :lightbulb: :lol: 
    https://youtu.be/uGR8pN0t_fU
    Trying to kiss a cobra Brother Husker?  
  • NPHuskerFL
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @DoubleEgger Just pouring a little dab of gasoline in there. It's already a bonfire and I'm sitting in the cornfield bored. This is what happens when Nola goes missing. Anarchy!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • DoubleEgger
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I just don't want the same demise for my forum favorites like you @NPHuskerFL
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SGH said:
    Little Baby Jesus died for Nola's sins, even though he's an avowed atheist. Little Baby Jesus doesn't judge him based on his religious affiliation. Little Baby Jesus loves and forgives all who seek Him.
    Brother I'm out here doing everything that I can to ensure your forum return. As a favor to me, could you stop with the Jesus jokes. It may go along way in helping you get reinstated. Some folks really do not find that funny. I bet the mods fall into this category.  Just saying..... 
    Some folks don't want to be saved from themselves or anything else...

You are putting your rep and neck on the line for a guy that maybe doesn't give a flying farck?  Seems like you and a few other guys want it a lot more than he maybe does.

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    SGH said:
    Little Baby Jesus died for Nola's sins, even though he's an avowed atheist. Little Baby Jesus doesn't judge him based on his religious affiliation. Little Baby Jesus loves and forgives all who seek Him.
    Brother I'm out here doing everything that I can to ensure your forum return. As a favor to me, could you stop with the Jesus jokes. It may go along way in helping you get reinstated. Some folks really do not find that funny. I bet the mods fall into this category.  Just saying..... 
    Some folks don't want to be saved from themselves or anything else...

You are putting your rep and neck on the line for a guy that maybe doesn't give a flying farck?  Seems like you and a few other guys want it a lot more than he maybe does.

Don't forget we know him in the real world too. Scotty especially. They have spent many an evening together discussing Chik-fil-a and RTIC coolers.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    I know, Grim, and each of you guys seems like you would be a damn fine person to know and to share a couple dozen beverages with, but man, ya can't fart in the face of the guys trying to help you.

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    I get out of class and hVe 59 notifications... What the heck did yall do to my forum...

started for Nola ... Buffaloed for Jesus's sake... Literally
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,961
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Focker said:
    Says the guy on a forum :lol: 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Focker
    edited December 2015
    Options
    In ten years 2K, no where near 13K.   
    You're quickly approaching the 15K I need to get a life achievement award.  =)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I have no beef- I just thought it was hilarious that you posted a meme insulting people on the internet by implying smart people would never do such a thing. You are a smart guy so I know you get that is funny. 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Focker
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I have no beef- I just thought it was hilarious that you posted a meme insulting people on the internet by implying smart people would never do such a thing. You are a smart guy so I know you get that is funny. 

CT, bustin ballz buddy.  
    Sadly, most of it's true.  How many smart Christians here have tagged in after the many cheap shots by several of the atheists, other than me?  (sarcasm)

And why bash just Christianity?  Lets get a Battle Royale going with Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, etc.   

If we're gonna divide the forum, and be regarded as a fallen forum hero, let's do it right damnit!

It gets a little exhausting around here, helping people die for a living doesn't alleviate.  Kind of puts things in perspective, especially around the holidays.

May be time for a blaze of glory break around here myself.  

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Focker said:
    In ten years 2K, no where near 13K.   
    You're quickly approaching the 15K I need to get a life achievement award.  =)
    Please... Do the "smart" thing... Lurk for another 10 years.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Test for buffalo....

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    SGH said:
    Test for buffalo....
    The buffalo has broken away from the herd. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    SGH said:
    Test for buffalo....
    The buffalo has broken away from the herd. 
    Indeed. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    looks that nola has been freed, his profile pic is back up
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    Any truth in this?
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    slovelad said:no
    Any truth in this?
    Either he's back or someone is posting under his name.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.