Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    That table has a field reader that stops the machine when someone breaks the plane. Good eye. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Thats cool.  We have some of that on our machining centers.  Pretty amazing how fast the equipment can stop.  Almost as quick as the foreman yelling at you.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Just got home from cleaning my car out.  It officially got totaled by the insurance company.
    Sad to see it go.  Bought it brand new, and was looking forward to many more years of driving a paid for car.  Now to get shafted on the insurance check and start over again.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Getting ready to head out of work and go home for the weekend.  Want to cook something, but not sure what.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @YEMTrey bum deal man.  Best laid plans my friend.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Just finished half a rack of baby backs... Waiting for the butt to finish before making the pizzas. Sipping some Sailor Jerry & orange vanilla seltzer with a stick
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options

Getting ready to head out of work and go home for the weekend.  Want to cook something, but not sure what.  
    I recommend @bosco0633 's swarma chicken.  It is awesome.  Already cooked it twice now.  2nd time I added 1/2 tsp of berbere.  It was solid.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Waiting for the car wash. Then heading to my happy place, err beer store.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    DRINKING :  getting primed for the next week off!
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    Options
    Having a glass of wine (or three) on Delta flight home.  Thank goodness for Wifi onboard. 
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Making sausage for the crawfish.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Nursing my wounds and licking my pride. PSA: If you haven't done a controlled endo on a bike in over 20 years, you probably shouldn't try. Was riding bike with my 10 year old and thought I'd show off. Luckily I didn't land teeth down and the damage is minimal.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @DMW  laughing with you, not at

who am I kidding?  Totally laughing at you!  We're too old for **** like that!  :rofl: 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Chillin', Eggin', Drinkin' Beer & Loadin' up for the beach. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • DMW
    Options
    Ok, additional damage found. Just sneezed and it felt like someone punched me. Bruised ribs...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @DMW  :rofl: 

Sorry man but glad to know I'm not the only one who occasionally tries to show the rugrats something cool only to wipe out.  I've found the key is hop up fast and go Ta-Da.

Also you will know everything that is hurt tomorrow.
  • tarheelmatt
    Options

I recommend @bosco0633 's swarma chicken.  It is awesome.  Already cooked it twice now.  2nd time I added 1/2 tsp of berbere.  It was solid.
    Well, was a disaster.  Wife was indecisive and that threw me in a tizzy.  

Pizza Hut wings and a salad for me and pepperoni pizza for her.  Yummo.... Not
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited March 2015
    Options
    When walking up to Buckingham Palace a few blocks away we noticed a couple of those weird top hat guards walking up and down some random gated alley. It also had 5 police officers surrounding the gate with some heavy artillery.  I thought it was weird that no other people were around to try to figure out what was going on in this gated alley.  So we stopped and took some pictures.  Some random car pulls up to the gate and the officer almost rips the guy a new one.  Finger on his trigger and yelling, "motorcade is coming you need to leave now!"  He was pissed.  So I knew it had to be someone worth waiting around for.  Sure enough I hear my English friends yelling, "it's Prince Charles!, its Prince Charles!" as their car pulls up.  They were super excited.  I tried snapping some pics but it's hard to tell with him being the passenger. I was excited for my English friends who were super excited to see him drive by on a whim. Good way to close out London.

Checked out some art this evening and had probably the best pizza I've ever ate.  It was a fresh bresaola pizza.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • DMW
    Options
    @WeberWho? Wow, what an experience. That bruschetta pizza looks to die for.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    Editing photos now from my little girls birthday party.  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Working on my post count and spamming @Ozzie_Isaac

Options
    paqman said:
    :rofl: 

My notifications are going nuts!
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    paqman said:
    :rofl: 

My notifications are going nuts!
    Ok, I'll stop but don't call me spamman anymore :)

@Ozzie_Isaac

edited March 2015
    Options
    @paqman You gotta deal!  ... ignore the last post in the other thread.  I made it before this deal ;)
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Editing photos now from my little girls birthday party.  
    You gotta share.  Also, make sure the watermark is small so I can crop and pass off as my family. TIA. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Chillin', Eggin', Drinkin' Beer & Loadin' up for the beach. 
    You suck. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    I can't believe an egghead saw Prince Charles today and we all got to see his pics.  These interwebs are cool.

and @Jeremiah  is right.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    I can't believe an egghead saw Prince Charles today and we all got to see his pics.  These interwebs are cool.

and @Jeremiah  is right.
    What other forum has this much excitement?  One member is going back imitating what he watched on the movie RAD from 1986 and one member getting to see Prince Charles.  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Even more amazing someone got a picture of @DMW ;