Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @Acn sweating and hating you right now. :lol: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • jls9595
    jls9595 Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Throwing some baseball with the wife and about to make some chopped pork egg rolls
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Just finisHe'd a nice little mile and a half walk in the woods with #2 son, wife and the sorry Labrador. Had a snack, now I may drink a beer. It's a beautiful day in the hills of NWGA. 

Maybe be ill clean out the egg and instal my new high que grate inspired by @johnkitchens
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Watching the tugs go by.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options
    Smoking some pork ribs, cooking some collard greens and slurping Sierra Nevada Torpedo. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Just finished a nice two hour motorcycle ride in the 58 F air.   :)

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Botch said:
    Just finished a nice two hour motorcycle ride in the 58 F air.   :)
    What kind of bike do you ride @Botch ?
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,044
    Options
    Finishing some crab cakes and relaxing.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SGH
    Options

Still watching the tugs.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @SGH your office has an amazing view.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Practicing for Salado (drinking more than I should)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    Drinking beer and waiting for the rest of dinner to be ready to go with the short ribs
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I just got in touch with Tweev.  He'll be at Salado, the guy wearing body armor.
    Options
    Listening to Pink Floyd looking at falling stars with hazy memories of the not so long ago past. Whilst I drink a Corona w/ a lime.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Watching Breaking Bad.  Struggling through season 3.  It is boring :(  I miss Son's of Anarchy.
  • SGH
    Options
    Doing something I haven't got to do in a real long time. Chatting with my forum brothers and sisters. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Are the builds all done?
  • SGH
    Options
    Are the builds all done?
    Are you inquiring about my job or Unit #8? If my job, all critical welding is complete. We are just commissioning the equipment. If Unit #8, I have the main chamber cut out. Nothing more. Got a ways to go before first fire. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Question pertained to proffesional.  Hope you get more time on the boards now.

Although knowing about unit #8 now I look forward to seeing the build.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Hit 50's here in MN yesterday.  First time firing up the dirt bike since last fall.  Picked it up from my neighbor for $250.  900 miles on it and only been in the dirt once.  She was a garage queen.  Only a 2 stroke 100cc but more fun then a scooter!  
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Two strokes are fun!  Looks pristine.
  • SGH
    Options
    Question pertained to proffesional.  Hope you get more time on the boards now.

Although knowing about unit #8 now I look forward to seeing the build.
    Spooling reels being commissioned.

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Whoa!  I love heavy equipement and am around it everyday but that is impressive!  Makes my stuff look tiny!

How do they drive those reels?
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Two strokes are fun!  Looks pristine.
    The only issue the bike had was a flat front tire and a bad float in the carb.  I'm fortunate to have the nation's biggest motorcycle junkyard a few miles down the road.  I found a replacement float for $12 and a tube for $18.  A little over $30 and the bike was back to being road worthy again.  I don't think it has a scratch on it.  Perfect little grocery getter when running errands or meat runs!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Cool!  Nothing like a little fun on the way to the store.  I'd get groceries all the time.
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Do you ride Ozzie?

Minnesota
  • SGH
    Options

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Used too.  Sold my bike a few years ago.  Now I only ride when my buddies feel bad and let me borrow their scoots.