Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    Options
    Working for the man...or the woman, in my case. But 2.5 hours till I am done, then off to Bockfest, best party ever!!!

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    So needing a beverage to end the week. Imma sneak out a little early if I can. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,108
    Options
    Waiting for the finish bell.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Randall_Lee
    Randall_Lee Posts: 158
    Options
    Went over to Destin Fl (snowbird capital of the panhandle) this afternoon and made the mistake of stopping at Publix on the way back. At 67 I think I could have been in the 2-3% of the youngest people in there. Snowbirds are fine but damn they can be slow if you're on a beer mission. 
    Home with a cold Abita Andygator all is good.

Niceville, Fl
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    I'm celebrating finishing a contract proposal this afternoon that will spend $4.5 million of your tax dollars!   B)

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options
    Botch said:
    I'm celebrating finishing a contract proposal this afternoon that will spend $4.5 million of your tax dollars!   B)

Spending bad.

Investing good.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Getting drunk again. We repainted all the trim in the house ultra white which means the doors didn't match. I finished painting the last of 17 doors today. Ordering the 1100 sq ft of tile tomorrow which will give me 4 weeks to get that in before the new kitchen cabinets show up. 2 months and this year long Reno will be done for indoors then I get to start my new backyard.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Somehow I think this thread may turn into a what are you drinking now thread scattered with "stuck at work".
    Had a couple Sierra Nevadas and just lit the XL for brisket duty later.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • egger911
    egger911 Posts: 39
    Options
    Reading the Egghead forum, and sometimes, laughing out loud. 
    Large BGE, Weber Summit, Weber Performer, Weber 22.5" Kettle, Offset Smoker, and a 1974 Smokey Joe. (Love that Egg, should have got it earlier.) Moorpark, (Southern) California 93021
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    On Call. Coffee. Black and Strong. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited March 2015
    Options

On my second beer.  I've been a prison warden since I got home from work.

Flint, Michigan
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Just finished walking dogs.  Time for some whiskey and House of Cards.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mostly, I'm being drunk and pissing off the misses. 

Edit:  she said it's missus. 
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @DMW the real winners will be at work and drunk .....

anyways, Keep Calm and Chive On

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    damn sideways pic.  I suck at posting.
  • Legume
    Options
    Watching @DMW stoker feed.  Gonna be a long night.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Legume said:
    Watching @DMW stoker feed.  Gonna be a long night.
    I kerp looking at his speedometer but it hasn't changed.
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Sitting here with my wife making up more and different types of shots... Thank god I shut the egg down for the night
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    hapster said:
    Sitting here with my wife making up more and different types of shots... Thank god I shut the egg down for the night
    Maybe I should go wake my wife up and see if she wants to try that game. On second thought, I value my life...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @hapster try  .... wait.  never mind.  lost my train of thought.  carry on.
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    @hapster try  .... wait.  never mind.  lost my train of thought.  carry on.
    LOL... My wife and I have been partners in crime for a long time. 

Carry on...
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Wishing I was @DMW kid right now......
    Jacksonville FL
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Supposed to be checking out the Throwdown Surf&Turf thread for the recipe on crab and shrimp cakes do do this afternoon, but I keep getting side tracked by all the other threads.
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Going to the first flag football game.  Then to the daughters to film a video for a casting.  Second flag football game at three.  Filets, baked potato and salad for dinner.  Fun! :relaxed: 
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Maintenance on the well filtration and getting ready for the Hurricane season. 
    Oil, oil filter, spark plug change. Checking LP pressures and adjusting as needed on the primary and secondary regulators. And finally a textbook loadbank. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    In a huge surprise all the tasks that need to be completed this weekend are done before 3 on a Sunday afternoon, so I just poured a couple of fingers of Woodford Double Oaked and sat down with a book.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Smoking a turkey and smoking a cigar.   Thinking of having some whiskey. 
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Legume
    Options
    Brining some loin chops and putting shelving in the garage.