Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - I Got "The Look" And Took A Picture.

Options
We were visiting my Mom and at the restaurant, I let my 6 year old drink some of my coffee. Wilma is not amused and even more so when our daughter said it was good and wanted to order one of her own. So Wilma was not very jolly on the ride home. We were talking about how the camera in her phone sucks and I had mine in my hand when she gave me "the look". image
Flint, Michigan

Comments

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    Oh the dreaded look. All women have one and all men hate them.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Brother Fred I know that look all to well. You are in trouble!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Sher-bear doesn't only look...she throat punches.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • canegger
    Options
    I thought they always looked like that. Huh maybe just me then
  • Letz4wheel
    Options
    I believe your daughter needs a haircut!
    Southern Indiana
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Ha, my folks let me order wine, which was legal for children in restaurants in Texas when I was little.  We lived in a suburb of Houston.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    We take Wilma's rat, er yorkie when we visit my Mom. I'm lucky in that Wilma lets things go easily.
    Flint, Michigan
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    I've been on the receiving end of the look many times. Thankfully I'm usually so tanked I don't remember
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • KiterTodd
    KiterTodd Posts: 2,466
    Options
    I believe your daughter needs a haircut!

:-j   =D>
    LBGE/Maryland
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    I think my wife would kill me if I posted a candid shot of her on the forum. I get more than just the look when I attempt such photos.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • chashans
    Options
    I got rid of mine in 1985.  It has been pretty peaceful around here ever since.   Just saying.
    LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    No nookie for Fredy tonight.....   :-@

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    She was mad because of coffee? I was sipping bear out of my grandpa's bottle when I was 2 years old!

Options
    So  how did the rest of the weekend go?

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,961
    edited September 2014
    Options
    One of my favorite songwriters just released a new album and "my favorite picture of you" is the title track. It's about a picture of his wife when she is so mad that she is about to pack up and leave (he says he thinks he was out all night doing blow with Townes Van Zandt and showed up the next morning- now THAT would bring more than a look at my house!). Seems like this was a regular occurrence in their house so I guess it blew over...

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • lakewade
    Options
    One of my favorite songwriters just released a new album and "my favorite picture of you" is the title track...
    I am liking that album too and didn't know the backstory on that song, but that makes we like it more.  (I took a picture once so it really hits home.)  It's no L.A. Freeway, but I like it.

-----------
    I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    lakewade said:

One of my favorite songwriters just released a new album and "my favorite picture of you" is the title track...

I am liking that album too and didn't know the backstory on that song, but that makes we like it more.  (I took a picture once so it really hits home.)  It's no L.A. Freeway, but I like it.

There are some other great stories on there about he and Townes too. That guy is lucky to be alive...oh wait.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Whoa! I'd back down if I were you. You're done for a while....
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,515
    Options
    Freddie and yorkie are trading places tonight  :D
    canuckland