Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's Times Like This (SGH)

NPHuskerFL
NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
I know in mountain time it's only 11:41PM but here it's 2:41am. And I could always count on SGH. Time for him to reappear. ;)
LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments

• Hang in there buddy, I'm sure he'll be back soon.
    Steve
    Outside of Appleton, WI - MBGE, LBGE
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    I am ready for him to come back. I miss him. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @johnkitchens‌
    Brother John please know that I have missed you as well my friend. I have greatly missed all my brothers and sisters. Be let me put your mind at ease my friend. On 7/27/14 I will return to the forum in full force my friend. Myself and several other forum members have been working on something quite special to post. It's for a very special forum member. I think that you will really enjoy it my friend. Be sure to be watching for it. Until then my friend stay safe and keep on cooking. And to all my brothers and sisters that have sent me messages there is no way that I can reply to them all individually as it would literally take months. Let me say that your love and support has been overwhelming and very much appreciated. Please know that the love is returned to you in kind my friends. My friends I shall see you on the 27th.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    I know in mountain time it's only 11:41PM but here it's 2:41am. And I could always count on SGH. Time for him to reappear. ;)
    @NPHuskerFL So what are the lottery numbers for this week?   >:)
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• SGH
    A million to one!!

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    I didn't leave you my friend. I will return in full force on the 28th at brother Texans request. Got something very, very special to share. Don't miss it brother. It's a big one!!!

Status- Standing by.

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    SGH said:
    @NPHuskerFL‌ I didn't leave you my friend. I will return in full force on the 28th at brother Texans request. Got something very, very special to share. Don't miss it brother. It's a big one!!!
    @SGH, not sure if you saw my mea culpa in the other thread but, the 27th does work for me.

Again, I apologize for any confusion.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    @TexanOfTheNorth‌
    Let's make up our mind brother Texan!!! The 27th it is my friend!!!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    @TexanOfTheNorth‌
    Forgot to say. No apology is necessary my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Love the crow...lol
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    I love you brother. Will see you on the 27th my friend!

Status- Standing by.

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136

Love the crow...lol

It's been his avatar since before he left.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • badinfluence
    Guess i just saw it...anyways i think it's funny
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    @badinfluence‌
    Thank you my brother. You will full understand it's meaning on the 27th my friend!!

Status- Standing by.

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,722
    This just got good #popcorn
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • badinfluence
    @SGH looking forward to it brother. And I met what I said. You are welcome on my cooking team if you ever move to iowa

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    @Thatgrimguy‌
    Let me tell you something brother. Have that popcorn ready on the 27th my friend!! I'm coming back with a vengeance!!!!

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NPHuskerFL
    SGH said:

A million to one!!

=))
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • SGH
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    I missed you brother husker! I'm still sending you that brisket. You never PM'D me your address.

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    SGH said:

@NPHuskerFL‌
    I missed you brother husker! I'm still sending you that brisket. You never PM'D me your address.

Que "hook in mouth emoticon".
    ^:)^
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • SGH
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    I will always love ya brother!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    Brother the brisket is not a joke. That's your Christmas gift from me to you and your wife.

Status- Standing by.

• Welcome back @SGH‌
    Steve
  • SGH
    @stevethegreat‌
    I was never gone my friend. I'm ever watchful brother. But thanks just the same. Love ya brother.

Status- Standing by.

• Ok, then it's nice seeing you post again
    Steve
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    SGH said:

@stevethegreat‌
    I was never gone my friend. I'm ever watchful brother. But thanks just the same. Love ya brother.

So you admit this is a game??
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • SGH
    @Jeremiah‌
    Absolutely not. All I did was stay off the forum for a few days and a fellow member started a all out assault on me. I'm just responding in kind. All I have heard is that I'm not real. I have posted cooks, my smokers my tractor. Yet I'm still not real to him. I have had forum members at my home. Going to post pics of them cooking on my smokers that I supposedly don't have. Pics of them with my tractor. I have another forum member coming by Friday night to get some shrimp. How much more real could I be?

Status- Standing by.

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Jeremiah said:
    @stevethegreat‌ I was never gone my friend. I'm ever watchful brother. But thanks just the same. Love ya brother.
    It looks like the joke was on @cazzy and we may were just pawns.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    JRWhitee said:

Jeremiah said:

SGH said:

@stevethegreat‌

It looks like the joke was on @cazzy and we may were just pawns.

Possibly... I'm good either way as I appreciate a good joke. It's all been fun over here. ;)
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....