Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Vacation Starts Today!!! Friday Cook Coming Up...

hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
Spring Break starts this afternoon and the weather looks awesome for the weekend! Not going anywhere except for some day trips, I plan on egging and chilling as much as possible...

All my errands are done... Food for tonight's cook? Check... Cigars delivered yesterday? Check... Bourbon, Scotch, Rum? Check...

Tonight's cook isn't too outrageous...

Making a batch of rattlesnake tails just because... and then for dinner, chicken kabobs for the ladies, and a 1-1/4lb cowboy cut veal chop for me. Sides will be some roasted potatoes, asparagus, and a side salad.

Saturday's cook is up in the air as my inlaws are coming for dinner... We'll figure that out tonight and I'll shop early tomorrow. We are having my mom up on Sunday and she has requested steaks...

Not sure if there will be any low n slows mixed in there...

Plenty of lump and vices available. The Masters and baseball will be on via radio or TV or both...

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!

Pics to follow later :)

Comments