Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Discussion Title Makes A Huge Difference

Chris_Wang
Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
edited January 2014 in Off Topic
Interesting how there have been over 700 views of @Charlesmaneri's post about his dog dying, but only 200+ views of @parallel's dad dying. Over 60 comments wishing Charles condolences, yet only 10 wishing P.

This is more of a social study based on the title of each post, not having anything to do with the members of the forum.

Charles' title is obvious about his dog passing (and again, very sorry to hear). Parallel's title is about needing motorcycle therapy. If you are cruising the forum, you may not be interested in motorcycle therapy. I know I wasn't until I was just out of posts to click on.

60+ comments to Charles for his dog, 10 to Parallell for his dad. Again, I think this has to do more with the title, not the forum members. It's just interesting to me.

Any thoughts or am I just overthinking the whole thing?

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

Comments